Pharmacy ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Another label with a group of rappers who really think they're gonna blow up. They're not like the rest, they're music is on point & they're different. Let me see, hmmmm... with a name like that what can you possibly rap about?

Your start is off a cliff & your name is cliche'. The game don't need you, we have a million MC's / labels who are 20 something years ahead of you.

Oh, wait! You have less than a handful of songs recorded & think they're the tightest songs heard from your area. And you really feel that your sound is universal right? Who's telling you all this? Your homies that you record with? Your family & close friends? You got nothing done and you just got into some real deep dreaming, got excited & decided to post it in here with the mentality that it would help speed the process of getting your project done, riiiiiiiiiight. You figured, if I start advertizing now... by the time my album drops they'll know who I am & copp it. Or was it because you thought these guy's in here would prop you for it like they do some other artist in here?

Another label WOW! Your just adding to the saturation :ermm:

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
No links? no music? no video posted? no bio? no onesheet? no song uploaded? no website? no album info?
ok

You must forget that this is THE SICCNESS and cats are gonna need a LOT more than a blanket statement of a planned campaign for your "movement'

Gemini broke it down pretty good for a lot of bay rappers, especially on siccness....and its only comes from having to weed through 419 shitty albums posted on here to find that 420th one that's on some good shit...these cats come on here talking a big game with a head full of goals and dreams, 4 years later they dont have a real album out and everything is "comin soon" or "be on the lookout" and then they fall off the the map cause they were too high and lazy to unfold it.

Either that or they are on here promoting the shit out of an album that is just basic garbage or filled with features that outshine them on every track, and they just want to be famous and get "plays" or "views" or get a video on WorldStar, or have their face all over a album cover (as apparently being famous equals being rich in some of these pea sized rapper brains)
Im not trying to knock ya hustle, im hopin you can stand behind your work and show me Im wrong and you are different...
but im sayin tho...
....What makes you any different than the 400 other artists trying to do the same? What makes you stand out from every other grain of sand at the beach?

What are you speaking on that we havent heard before.....let me guess...You are gonna keep it real and speak on some real hood shit and the struggles you go through when trying to make it in the game?
Or maybe you plan to tell us a story of how trappin got you out the hood and now you living lavish? Or how your music plans to change the rap game ? livin that mobb life? getting high on the block? hustlin in the rain?

Well, i took a minute to try and find some info on you homie on google....im only interested at this point to the music, not ya street rep, how real you are, or any of that...just the music..

there isnt a Pharmacyent.com so google pulled up
http://www.frontofficemg.com/index....-ent-presents-ragzbubz-qstreet-lifeq-ft-bryce

description on there says
his project is a detailed story of his life growing up in the world famous neighborhood. Bubz has a diverse style ranging from Hip Hop to Reggae and he found a way to blend all of these styles to perfection. Here's his new single "Street Life" feat Bryce from "Filthy Chronicles" which will be released February 22, 2011.
ok, now the song http://hulkshare.com/3w2j4ctn6a2i really aint that bad production wise, im feelin the beat homie..but the content really lacked in my opinion, i was hopin for a breath of fresh air...something new...and that track is mostly the same stuff ive heard in 20 other albums released this year by bay area rappers...now there are a few tracks of yours that are catching or just have a dope sound, but concept or content wise...its all the same

I wish you luck Rags with your campaign man, im just hopin your not going to be another grain of sand in this dry ass desert of bay area rap, we need more diamonds in the rough that bring something new to the table, innovation....creativity.....dont be like the rest....we need STAND OUT ACTS that speak on something different, or at least present it in a new way...were getting typecasted out here... if we're really gonna expand beyond the bay, our music has to expand as well.

Get ya money on, push ya line, do you....just dont forget the bigger picture, outside of your turf, outside of california...

if you are going to captivate the country, you have to be at least be able to capture the bay?
think big, aim high...lets go further than the bay

im not "hating" or "knockin your hustle" im tryin to offer advice to help you push ya product stronger and get fools interested, your music has potential, your just not promoting it right...If you need someone to handle your online promo for siccness or whatever, hit me up and i can offer my services homie,recommend someone else that can.... or at least a little advice if you willing to accept it.
i didnt write this to pick you apart and just criticize you...

its not what you do...its how you do it !!

Dirt