Peyton Manning 4th MVP = record

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2005
mane peyton manning should man up and give chris johnson that mvp trophy how many rb's have yall seen in your life time run for 2k not many

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
holy shitballs batman, a whole season of shittin on Favre and you have him ahead of Aaron Rodgers on your list for MVP? simultaneously shits & pisses in pants
Also funny cuz earlier in the year when bashing favre he said he wasnt impressed cuz he didnt face any teams wit a good secondary & when i mentioned the packers twice he said woodson was washed up. lol

Jan 5, 2010
I love watching P. Manning play.. Id trade Eli for Peyton anyday.. but even still, i dont think that coulda helped the giants this year.. o well

Apr 25, 2002
mane peyton manning should man up and give chris johnson that mvp trophy how many rb's have yall seen in your life time run for 2k not many
I don't think you understand what MVP actually means. If Chris Johnson was the league's MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, his team wouldn't have been 8-8 and wouldn't have missed the playoffs. His VALUE is lower than that of Peyton Manning. His 2,000 yards didn't lead his team to 14 straight wins and the #1 seed in the playoffs, Peyton Manning's performance did. End of discussion.

May 9, 2002
I don't think you understand what MVP actually means. If Chris Johnson was the league's MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, his team wouldn't have been 8-8 and wouldn't have missed the playoffs. His VALUE is lower than that of Peyton Manning. His 2,000 yards didn't lead his team to 14 straight wins and the #1 seed in the playoffs, Peyton Manning's performance did. End of discussion.
Point taken, but the MVP award is a bit misleading. Football relies in 21 other guys, and you can only do so much as one player. Peyton may not have had that run had a receiver dropped a pass here and there or if the defense failed on some of those stops in the close games.

CJ did what he needed to do, the rest of his team didn't. The QB situation through the first 6 games fucked that squad, not CJ.