Petition to remove California front license plate law

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dunno....im split on this.

and IMO..not having a front plate = cop magnet

so id have one anyway because fuck giving SDPD any extra reasons to fuck with me...also why ive nevr gotten tint or rims

i dont mind a plate in the front. i dunno.
and cant you put it on your dash altho i guess thats tacky

Oct 13, 2004
Yup, I got pulled over in my previous car hella times because of no front plate. I would just zip tie my plate on and take it off after a cop signs it off, lol.

Jan 5, 2006
im for this law getting slashed! i've been pulled over 5 times before for this shit.. one time i was driving on the freeway and some CHP cop was pulled over on the freeway, followed me for like 5 minutes pulled me over and made me late to work.

I wish we could have some certain percentage of tint in the front windows too..

Oct 13, 2004
haha I got pulled over 3 months ago for my tint, had to rip them off on the spot. Haven't had any problems after that tho. Even tho i still want tints in the front, just higher percentage.

Jan 5, 2006
ive never had problems with my tint, my dad was driving my car like 2 weeks ago.. and a cop pulls him over and writes him up on the spot for tinted windows and tinted tail lights, its a fix it ticket, $236 and fixed is $132.

Ive been pulled over before and they never said shit about the tinted windows.. fucker mustve been peelin tires again.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Maybe I'm missing something.. What is so bad about having a front license plate?
i guess it takes away from peoples nice rides :shrug:

the dmv had my plates there when i got there, it took all of 5 minutes (yes, 5 minutes at a dmv) bitch just reached underneath the desk and handed it to me

not a big hassle, having paper plates was more of a hassle

Oct 13, 2004
When I got my car, I didn't put my plates on for 4 months. Ran through Fastrak hella times and didn't receive any tickets. I miss those days.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
fast track people are dickweeds

they should find someone whos happy about being in the middle of a fucking bridge all day (no one)

the first times i used to go through that shit id be like okay my blunt needs to get crushed and all that, i came up to the fast trak blaring hus, turned it down my boy was like 'nah dont turn that shit down'

i now see why
ive never seen someone so annoyed to take 4 dollars, ever