Peter pablo officially wid deathrow records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I heard he was just being managed by Death Row and he wasnt actually signed to them as an artist. Either way though, its career suicide...

May 2, 2002
Yea I heard that suge was manageing him and he wasnt signed

also according to worldwideconnected.com they suppose to release a gh's v.2 with some new pac and snoop colabos

Oct 2, 2004
All these guys who want to be down with Suge so bad...Irv Gotti, Ja Rule, Kurupt now Petey Pablo. Don't they get Suge is just trying to find SOMEONE to use to re-infiltrate the industry? He's BLACK BALLED and needs an "in," and will drag whoever down with him to get it.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
u cant hate though....suge got sum1 whos is "mainstream"...as far as radio play and all that.....he might get his foot bak in the door.....i dont listen to pablo but shyt if this in any way helps push out sum new row material ...then im wit it.....still hoping to hear kurupts cd...

Oct 5, 2004
good for him, now he can sit on the shelf with Crooked I, Karupt, etc... Crooked I still aint got his album out, how long has he been on the Row?? Thats career suicide right there...LMAO @ anyone who thinks Tha Row still puts out cds and is still a factor in the record industry, like its 1995 and shit

Jul 28, 2004
Rocky6 said:
good for him, now he can sit on the shelf with Crooked I, Karupt, etc... Crooked I still aint got his album out, how long has he been on the Row?? Thats career suicide right there...LMAO @ anyone who thinks Tha Row still puts out cds and is still a factor in the record industry, like its 1995 and shit
crooked i left deathrow recordz monthz ago he has his own lable dynasty records
and is lookin 2 get a disturbuation deal by universal

Jul 28, 2004
Rocky6 said:

Jul 28, 2004
Rocky6 said: