Persuasive Speech Topic Help!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I have to do a persuasive speech next week and I have no clue what to do it on. I've been looking online and other places for topics, I got some ideas but nothing solid. So i thought why not ask on the siccness for some help? there some smart muthafuckas on here. So yeah, if anyone could help me out with some ideas and shit, it would be appreciated. thanks

Dec 25, 2003
Why scraps are retarded

Why it feels better when you make a nutbush

How stupid Colin Quinn is

The best way to get twisted off 10 dollars at a liquor store

Why only season 1 of Sealab 2021 is worth watching

Why my cousin is a slut

May 3, 2002
damn, those are some good topics. but my speech is only 5 mins and I could talk for about an hour on each of those, especially the last one. Thanks though. Anyone else?

Apr 8, 2005
i agree, your religious beliefs would be a good one. your stance on the government and all the conspiracy theories, the Illuminati ect...

May 3, 2002
5 minute persuasive speech is all my Comm1 teacher assigned. I aint complaining, I hate public speeking. I like the conspiracy theories and illuminati topics but I dont know if 5mins would be enough time to get the point across, I dont wanna sound like some lunatic if I dont have enough time to explain myself.

oh yeah....Thanks for the all the feedback...much appreciated