people who stare... at you... in public...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Yeah i hate when people be staring at you...
ok keep looking at me in public... don;t you hate that???
now if a girl does it... im cool with it of course....

but last night me and my homies were chillin eating out..
and havin drinks...
my friend told me that girl over there keeps looking at you.....
and im like cool.. i mean that's cool.. im just buzzin off my drinks... just doing my own thing...
but when he told me this gay guy was looking at me...
i was like HELLLLL NAW.. that shit is nasty.....
u know... they have the right to be gay...
but damm don't be starin...
that shit ain;t right... and i hate it......

that ever happen to yall in public????
i like it when girls look at me....
but guys.... fucc that.... that ain't even cool....
and just makes me wonder what is happening...
to society.. cause im seeing to many gay people around....
in the mall... working...
in the restaurants.....
i mean they everywhere....
they should just go to their private gay clubs.. and stare over there.....

anyways.. that's my post...
and yeaaaaa im cool if women or girls look at me or stare....
but guys is a whole other story... i ain't coo wit it..
and it makes me wanna punch them in the face... it just ain't right...

:siccness:

Feb 26, 2003
I FEEL YOU, I GET THEM BAD CASES OF " I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SOMEONE'S WATTTCHING ME!" LIKE ROCKWEL SAID.....I BE WALKING, DAM.....WHY THIS TREE LOOKLIN' AT ME FOR?.......DAM THIS DOG WON'T STOP STARING......

Apr 1, 2002
RedStorm said:
Is this post about staring or gay people?
HAHAHA for treal, reading the topic I was like I forgot I wanted to make this thread about dudes tryna be hard just muggin for no reason. Turns out it's about gays lol.

I feel ya tho 40oz, there's this homo who works not too far from where I work. We both work at carts in the mall and I'm just starin' down the hall looking at customers and I always catch this homo lookin' in my direction and at me. I don't know if it's a coincidence but dude's pissin me off, I was thinkin' of going up to him and ask him politely by saying "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" Don't get me wrong, I ain't got nathin' on gays but just don't fuckin look at me gay boy.

Also WTF is up w/them dudes who walk by and stare at you and try to lock eyes with you? WTF is that? I hate that shit but when I get into an eye-locking contest I usually win tho lol. I hate to get into one but you just feel some punk muggin' you from the corner of your eyes and that sense pisses me off so I gotta eye lock with them fools to visually say "THE FUCK YOU LOOKING AT?" and when he looks away my eyes say "THAT'S RIGHT BITCH SHOULDN'T OF BEEN LOOKIN' AT ME IN THE FIRST PLACE...BITCH."

Mar 24, 2004
Mean Mugg said:
so I gotta eye lock with them fools to visually say "THE FUCK YOU LOOKING AT?" and when he looks away my eyes say "THAT'S RIGHT BITCH SHOULDN'T OF BEEN LOOKIN' AT ME IN THE FIRST PLACE...BITCH."

hahahahaah

May 16, 2004
Mean Mugg said:
Also WTF is up w/them dudes who walk by and stare at you and try to lock eyes with you? WTF is that? I hate that shit but when I get into an eye-locking contest I usually win tho lol. I hate to get into one but you just feel some punk muggin' you from the corner of your eyes and that sense pisses me off so I gotta eye lock with them fools to visually say "THE FUCK YOU LOOKING AT?" and when he looks away my eyes say "THAT'S RIGHT BITCH SHOULDN'T OF BEEN LOOKIN' AT ME IN THE FIRST PLACE...BITCH."
really though I feel you on this one.

One other type of public annoyances is people staring at my bitch. Its ok for them to look but there is a line which is tolerable and then after that its disrespectful. Foreigners it seems like have a problem or a general disrepect in this department in my book. My broad is hispanic and when we go out in public, Pisas always are crossing that line and it is very disrespectful for them to stare from 10 feet while I am aware like they are about to pounce on something. Maybe at this time they think they are dominant to me or they have less to loose than me so thats probably why they do it. Usually I give them the visual "we can battle if you would like" or I verbally say "what the fuck are you looking at fool" Maybe I look like a mark to them but after I challange them Im sure they dont think that anymore. Oh yeah and fuck pisas and scraps. Cant stand either of them unless they are respectful but thats why I generally say fuck pisas and scraps because they are not respectful. I never hawk eye a broad with her dude or with any dude because I dont want to give the beezy the satisfaction and I dont want to give the dude the satisfaction also I dont want to be disrepectful.

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE STARE @ U PERIOD....MAN I B IN THE MISSION DISTRICT IN FRISCO WERE LATINOS HAVE THE HIGHEST PERCENTAGE OF POPULATION IN THAT AREA......WELL I HATE THAT WHITE PEOPLE B LOOKIN @ A MOTHAFUKA LIKE IF THAT MOTHAFUKA AINT SUPPOSED 2 B IN HIS OWN MOTHAFUKIN HOOD....FUCK THAT SHIT !!!!!!!!!!

Sep 28, 2004
I'm a nervous person and I get unsettled by folks who stare. I don't stare at anyone, though sometimes accidently I'll do it on the train because my eyes wander and suddenly I realize I am looking at someone. Haha.. but as a female, it does unnerve me when guys stare at me. Because I don't wear things that would usually have a guy staring at a girl, so it's got to be just some guy staring for the sake of staring. Just shrug it off and walk away. My ex used to try to start a problem with people who looked at him. There's no reason for that. Just shrug it off and walk away.

Apr 1, 2002
PressPlay Prod. said:
that sounded gay ass fuck.

u must be a hell of a jealous person, wanting to fight over a female is extremly overboard. and in the case u get into a fight over a cat looking at ur brizzle,and u get beat the hell up...how are u going to try to expain that to her? haha shit if i see a female that looks good rather she with her husband/brother/boy friend/jesus/or grandmother im still gonna look and spit what evers on my mind.

it is what it is, i kno to many cats who got killed over females, and for taking sum1's female hat leads to their boyfirend getting hella jealous and ready to do harm to another brotha. fighting over a female is just as stupid as wanting to kill/fight sum1 over a color if u ask me.

Okay let me re-phrase that. Eye-lockin' doggin' eachother out, but you knew what I meant you bitch.

I feel you Moon, muthafuckas just have no respect hollerin' at your lady and when she ignores they call her bitch while your walkin' with her. Also I can't stand the Piasas man, I know it's a machismo thing in their culture but fuck that, they're in a multicultural society and should be competent enough to know that's wrong. Hey PressSTOPproductions, you're too fuckin' young to understand the relationship a man and a woman has especially when they're married. It's fine you don't have respect for a woman as I can see how you stated it's the same as killing over a color. But your opinion is NONSENSICAL, dudes disrespecting your WIFE and it's overboard to get mad? You sir, are a....how shall I put it? An IDIOT. Let's have dudes holla at ya mama or sister and see if you react to the disrespect.

Apr 26, 2004
LOL @ thread. i was chilling with my homeboy the other day and some gay white dude kept walking up and down the block like 4-5 times! straight staring at him. LOL, that shit had me rolling. living in the city man, youll run into alot of gays. some is cool as long they dont pull any gay shit on you.

PressPlay Prod. said:
u must be a hell of a jealous person, wanting to fight over a female is extremly overboard. and in the case u get into a fight over a cat looking at ur brizzle,and u get beat the hell up...how are u going to try to expain that to her? haha shit if i see a female that looks good rather she with her husband/brother/boy friend/jesus/or grandmother im still gonna look and spit what evers on my mind.

it is what it is, i kno to many cats who got killed over females, and for taking sum1's female hat leads to their boyfirend getting hella jealous and ready to do harm to another brotha. fighting over a female is just as stupid as wanting to kill/fight sum1 over a color if u ask me.
yeah i understand it is kinda stupid to be beefing over a broad. but regardless, if some dude is trying to get at my female while disrespecting my property, i will not tolerate it. if you you aint gonna man up on dudes trying to get on your female, shes bound to play on you.

Apr 1, 2002
Alright, my fault it was just a big misunderstanding...One more thing, it's cool to look, I never said there was anything wrong with that. It's when dudes just fuckin eye the fuck outta your woman when you're with her, looking at her like she's naked in shit. Just jockin the ass and tits and nathin else feel me? It's disrespect not just to your woman but to YOU as a man also. Like jaytrees said, it's disrespect to your personal property or something along those lines. I mean I ain't gonna start shit w/dudes who look at my female, or else I have to fight everybody lol. It's just like Moon said, it's cool to look but there's a line and dudes do cross it.

May 16, 2004
PressPlay Prod

u must be a hell of a jealous person
not really my wife is stuck like chuck. also she is someone who has earned my trust. Not saying its not possible just saying that with a down ass latina I can get comfortable. White bitches I dont trust farther than I can throw them. Its more of a respect thing.

wanting to fight over a female is extremly overboard
It aint fighting over a broad its fighting over my pride and some person disrespecting me. Most will challange thinking Ill punk out and I dont have to disrespect them back but when I stand up for myself in a respectful way then most leave it at that.

. and in the case u get into a fight over a cat looking at ur brizzle,and u get beat the hell up...how are u going to try to expain that to her?
I dont have to explain nothing to no one you feel me

haha shit if i see a female that looks good rather she with her husband/brother/boy friend/jesus/or grandmother im still gonna look and spit what evers on my mind.
try this infront of my broad and I will feel so disrespected im flashin. Me and you have bumped heads before and we have also spoken in person. I know you are young but Im 25 years old and dont really play too much anymore. Besides Id rather stand up for myself and get beat down than punk out unless I am extremely afraid and just rather avoid a serious problem ya feel.

Im suprised at your response it sounds like youve been waiting for a post from me to jump all over. Well happy now. Thanks for the validation Mean Mugg I know you feel what I said.

Sep 1, 2003
rose town ryda said:
only guys who stare at me is the muthafuckas in 7-11. they always starin at me, followin me and shit. thats why i dont feel bad stealing from them.

haha

i get stared at... i dunno why tho...prollly think ima rob the place or somethin

dumb fools