people who "know" tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ra.

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2002
i constantly get people on aim claiming all this bullshit, someone give me a question or something, that will expose all these fellas claiming to know everyone at strange music personally, if you can.

heat, maz, help me out here :]

Aug 20, 2002
I got 3 things that will let ya know if i know him.

1. Ask Heat Myser

2. The Significance of Barry Manilows Greatest Hits

3. Ice Breakers Mints (Spearmint) If ya dont know about this well... ya havent been around him enough.

Aug 17, 2002
My take on the situation...

A friend of mine and I had a discussion about this so called "knowing" Tech N9ne that some people constantly keep talkin about...

I would not say that I "know" Tech and neither would my friend, he is a cool cat that i would enjoy "knowin", but I do not personally... ... ...

When people ask me... "Do you know Tech N9ne?"
{[(...I understand why some people decide to say that they know him because as soon as the dude meets ya he treats ya like you been his homie for years...)]}
... ...but I do not succumb to bein' fradulent like some of dem people... I say, "I have met Tech." or "We have talked briefly." or somethin like that...

LIES SUCK ... Truth is good ... Keep on Keepin ON!

PEACE

Aug 21, 2002
Yeah, NNUTT HOWZE, you got the one I thought of off top..

1. Ice Breakers Mints (Spearmint) If ya dont know about this well... ya havent been around him enough. If you see him, ask for one. He'll share...

2. Or hit them with an easy one. Birthdate. Nov. 8, 1971

4. How long does it take for him to get tired of signing autographs! Never..... If they say an hour or two, then they dont know him.

5. How much does Travis weigh! LoL!

6. What happened to Dyno Macks last car he bought him?
Keep on, keepin on', keep on, wreckin' them...

Like Heat said. If they have to tell you all the time that they know him, or their facts are running short, then they dont know him. Because it is a very different experience when you are around him!

Aug 21, 2002
Sounds a lot better JLMACN than most of these niggas.

Funny shit..
There was this one cat that approached me at the Mall this Summer, and he was handing me a snippet CD. I have like 1000 of them bitches in my truck, the last thing I need is another one. I said, so you work for Tech, he was like yeah, I said for how long he was like a few years. I was thinking like get that shit on dude. I asked him how many did he have left, he was like 3 or 4. So I went to get him like 50 of them and he was like "Thank you man, thank you, I'll pass them out here all day for you man" Like he now works for me or something! I was like, you haven't called Travis to get anymore, he said, "Who?" I said Travis, Tech's manager, you dont know who he is, he was like "Naw!", I said then how'd you ge them. Well I got them from Tech N9ne personally, so I went on along with him, like cool. I'll get at you later, but do you have any posters, nope! Gave him some of them too. So I wen tinto the mall to bring this music store some posters, and they were like, this guy came in and got a handful of snippets from them after they gave him one, he asked for more, I was like this silly sum bitch. But hey, I guess it would be cool to appear to know Tech personally...

Aug 21, 2002
You liar JLMACN.. Kidding.. LoL!!!

It would be good to know him other than say, other artist and be on his team, because he's not on all that violence, and giving fans the cold shoulder, so you wouldn't have to worry about that in a show you would have to give a 6 year old girl an attitude because she wants to get an autograph. It's all love and respect for those that made him who he is..

Oct 6, 2002
i have a couple for you to ask.
1. what does tech's family call him
2. who is his favorite uncle
I WAS AT A STORE AND AS I WALK UP THESE TO GIRLS ARE TALKING ABOUT TECH AND ONE OF THEM YELLS OUT TECH N9NE IS MY BABY'S DADDY. I ABOUT FELL OVER!!!! THEN THEY KEPT ON ABOUT TECH THIS AND TECH THAT AND THEY DID NOT CARE WHO HEARD. I FINALLY SAID SOMETHING TO THEM AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO DIE , THE ONE REAL LOUD GIRL SAID OH MY GOD I WAS JUST JOKING I DID NOT MEAN IT YADA YADA YADA. OH MY GOD TO FUNNY. LOL

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
My 2 cents is just to say I would like to chill wit tech for 5-15 mins just to see how down to earth he is and thangs and if that ever did happen, I don't think for anybody to even be around him that long should say they know him, one meeting dont mean shit

Aug 21, 2002
Most call him Dontez, which is his middle name.

But if you had that 5-15 minute chill time with him, you'd be suprised. He's really interested in what you have to say! And then the dude is funny ass hell.