People who have beats for days that need to get their name out more...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
the first two people that come to mind is Pain of Unknown Territory Records/Mischief and Bane from Apex of the Sun...

these two people got HEAT behind the the keys.. people need to start checkin these people out and get them on some projects.... they are nutts when it comes to beats...

what do y'all think?

pz

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
I think you're absolutely right. Except it's all UTR, Mischief is the old thang, it's an unknown thang now!!!!! Wait till you hear some of my beats, I've got a few on the new beat CD... But on the real, Pain has got beats for days, weeks, months, years!!!!!!

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
inasense206 said:
people need to invest some money into these two producers
that's for damn sure!!! I've invested around $15,000 in equipment just for producing & dumping beats that Pain, myself, and Red Headed Unleaded are using for our new production company. Beat Senseless Productions has got what you need and that's a FACT.

Holla at Kaoz206 on here for the beat CD, hit me at [email protected] for anythang else homie.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Pain's BEEN havin sick beats, but nobody ever listens when ya try to help them out.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Pain has some beats on Mo-X & Lil' G's first album, "Angry Souls." I'm not sure where you can hear it, but I know someone else will be able to tell you. I'm not sure about Bane's beats though...

May 4, 2002
Bane does got some slumps......and they just keep gettin better and better

Speakin of that Bane when can I come through to grab another beat cd....We been hella busy out on the grind but im gonna come through sometime next week.....if thats cool with you......

Kaoz let me get one of those beat cd's when you come scoop up the new UA......

Mar 11, 2004
wait till you hear the new beats im about to put up.........SLUMPERS!!!!!

anytime homie, ill be gone on saturday other then that, its all good, you think when you come out you can grab me a copy of ua and also swoop by D's and grab me a crytical and a twin g?

May 4, 2002
^ lol can I get you a buckett of chicken with that.............I will be with them cats this weekend so I will pick them up for you and bring them by sometime next week....mmmmkaaaaaay