people in the background of pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
He looking at the girls with one eye & the camera with the other!

speaking of lazy eyes, I got an autograph from biggie back in the day at Leopolds records when I was in high school right when his first album dropped.....this foo had one eye on the person who's picture he was signing and the other eye on the next person in line!

and his fingers looked like fat pieces of shit with gold rings on them

rip biggie smalls

Jun 5, 2004
He looking at the girls with one eye & the camera with the other!

speaking of lazy eyes, I got an autograph from biggie back in the day at Leopolds records when I was in high school right when his first album dropped.....this foo had one eye on the person who's picture he was signing and the other eye on the next person in line!

and his fingers looked like fat pieces of shit with gold rings on them

rip biggie smalls
LMAO LMAO

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
that shit sucked tho, I got an autographed picture of biggie and put it up on my wall next to the wu-tang one & digable planets.....but no matter where I was in the room there was always one of his eyes looking at me....I had to take that shit down

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
how come all the shirtless black children in these pictures remind me of starving african children?

i mean, curled up holding a sandle?

damn.

for 78 cents a day, you can take his moms sandle out of his mouth and give him fresh, warm, fried chicken. look at the kids posture. look at his mothers psoture.

save a child today.
and save the mother before another child is made and ends up eating shoes on the floor.

Aug 9, 2002
how come all the shirtless black children in these pictures remind me of starving african children?

i mean, curled up holding a sandle?

damn.

for 78 cents a day, you can take his moms sandle out of his mouth and give him fresh, warm, fried chicken. look at the kids posture. look at his mothers psoture.

save a child today.
and save the mother before another child is made and ends up eating shoes on the floor.
MAN YOU GOT A NIGGA CRYIN! GOOD ONE!

Aug 9, 2002
back to the thread...

[/QUOTE]

LOL! CAN'T TELL IF THE GUY IN THE WHITE IS LOOKING AT HIM OR HER SINCE HE'S LOOKIN HELLA GAY. ALSO IF YOU LOOK IN THE BACK THERE'S ANOTHER COUPLE OF PEOPLE POSIN LIKE THEY TAKEN A PIC WIT THE SAME CAMERA BUT FAR AWAY.