Penn & Teller: Bullshit!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Anyone else watch this show? I just started to last year during season 6 and got hooked right away. I don't always agree with them but the shows are almost always very entertaining.

I just bought seasons 1 & 2 on dvd today and I'm going to start watching them after this season ends.

Jun 5, 2004
SHIT'S PRETTY FUNNY, MY BOY HAS SOME EPISODES... THE ONE ABOUT PROPER EDDIQUETTE (SP?)/ IS HELLA FUNNY LOL, WHERE THE OLD BITCH IS HELLA PICKY ABOUT PEOPLES MANNERS. I LIKE THE SHOW. DIDNT KNOW THEY HAD THAT MANY SEASONS.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It's just entertainment to me. I'm not looking to actually learn much from a couple of magicians. I'd say I probably don't even agree with them half the time but the show is very well put together and IMO Penn is funny as fuck.

Plus every episode I have seen has worked at very least one pair of tiddies into it if not many more so if you don't like this show then you don't like tiddies lol.

Jun 9, 2007
Got a nice surprise on my DVR tonight when I saw season 8 just started :)

first episode is about Cheerleaders. Haven't watched it yet, but.... GUARANTEED CHEERLEADER TIDDIES!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The season opener was very meh in my opinion. Varsity got that shit on lock though, I feel like buying some of their stock lol.

It looks like their should be some interesting episodes this season though.

Jan 9, 2009
INTERESTING "COOL STORY, BRO" side note:
i was watching a special on Houdini on the history channel and low and behold, they had Teller on there.. and he talked!
he had some rare houdini memorabilia he was talkin about.
they had him in the dark like a murder witness but it was him! talking

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I met Teller at the theatre I work at. Dude is actually like normal height, like 5'10 or so. He just looks short because Penn is like 6'8 or some shit. I talked to him for a few minutes, he was a nice guy. I found it really odd to be talking to him though seeing he doesn't say anything when they do magic or on the show, but that's just their gimmick.

Jun 9, 2007
Fast Food this past week... they tore to shreds all the people they interviewed who demonized fast food, & had the CEO of Carl's Jr. on talkin about how fast food gets an undeserved bad rap. Good episode, better than the Cheerleader one (except for the tiddies)