peircing ur own ear...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
yea i did that shit and it got dumbass infected. i got hella sick and i was in the hospital for like 2 weeks. none of the antibiotics they gave me helped. but it got better eventually.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Hopefully you disinfected your ear and the earring. If so, you shouldn't have too much of a problem. Put alcohol and peroxide on it daily.

Jan 13, 2006
www.myspace.com
umm well the i tried to get it pushed through the front it kinda hurt..but after i made the whole in the front then i just pushed it the rest of the way and then u hear a POP and then u can feel the earing in the back

May 10, 2004
www.geocities.com
damn this is how youre susposed to do it
get 2 pieces of ice and a clean needle (dip it in alcohol and let dry) hold the ice on both sides of ear(s) for about 30 seconds, poke that shit thru and clean all blood up, then put earring(s) in and clean everyday :/

Jan 13, 2006
www.myspace.com
Da6Footah said:
Hopefully you disinfected your ear and the earring. If so, you shouldn't have too much of a problem. Put alcohol and peroxide on it daily.
does that peroxide in the brown bottle work??..ill take it out and just push it through again cause it will probly close up in the back

Jan 13, 2006
www.myspace.com
Krayzie Bone said:
damn this is how youre susposed to do it
get 2 pieces of ice and a clean needle (dip it in alcohol and let dry) hold the ice on both sides of ear(s) for about 30 seconds, poke that shit thru and clean all blood up, then put earring(s) in and clean everyday :/

mine didnt even bleed...