Peep this! Story back in news..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...=3&u=/nm/20041228/us_nm/security_terrorist_dc

I remember hearing about NY having news laws like this...and then i rememeber hearing this certain case and how it might eb affected....this was quite a while ago....

what do you think about getting charged as a terrorist for gang-related homicide?

Sum qoutes:

"Morales is the first gang member in New York to be indicted under the state's terrorism statute, which became law shortly after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001."

"If the charges did not include the terrorism stipulation, he would face a sentence of 25 years to life if found guilty. With the stipulation, he faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole"

"Gangs are a forum to promote terrorism," said Balvoni spokeswoman Lisa Angerame. "Therefore, the anti-terrorism statue would be applicable against them, even if the original intent for this law was not exactly to prosecute them."

Others say the law is not being used as intended.

"It is not that I want to defend gangs," said state Rep. Jeffrey Dinowitz. "But it should never be justifiable to use laws with purposes other than their original intent.

Jan 2, 2003
SOAK::GAME said:
thats the gayest shit i've ever read in my life.

our country has lost it.......
for real...talk about abusing the law..shits crazy...this is just one example of the gov't using 9/11 as an excuse to do other shit...

have u been wathcing the news lately? now they are blaming mexican gangs for smuggling in terrorists. the gang was called MS 13(i think)...ill try and find that article

9/11 is a good exucse to close our borders too