Peep this Ebay Auction

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
I wonder who the seller is...maybe...Lynch?

And Im not sure how white gold works...but as far as yellow gold goes,24k is liquid form.So if anyone tries to tell you they have a 24k ring,chain,bracelat or any other thing thats NOT liquid...there full of shit.

May 10, 2002
Dosia said:
so your telling me that 24k is liquid form...hmmm????
Like I said...I dont know how white gold works...but thats how its comprised as far as yellow gold.The karat is the purity of the gold.To make gold a solid form,you have to combine it with other metals such as copper or zinc.So 14k has less copper/zinc than 10k gold...thats why 10k is lighter and stronger than 14 or 18k...ever notice you can bend 22k gold?Exactly...

Dosia

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
i knew all the shit about 10k and 14k.
and i know that the higher the karat the easier it is to bend.

so 100% gold is a liquid? i thought that it just turned into a liquid if heated up

and all of the gold that is at fort knox is not 24k then?

lol just does not seem right

Apr 25, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:

And Im not sure how white gold works...but as far as yellow gold goes,24k is liquid form.So if anyone tries to tell you they have a 24k ring,chain,bracelat or any other thing thats NOT liquid...there full of shit.
That's the stupidest shit I ever read. You must feel like the dumbest motherfucker for bein' the author of that there qoute. Liquid form. HA. Whoever the fuck inserts this shit in your mind is full of bullshit. But if you did happen to go and think this little idea up yourself, do me a favor and don't post up anything else you think. In other words fuck your opinion. Harsh facts from a harsh character.

|||GZ SAID IT|||

on a side note. shit looks sick. HA. :dead:

Apr 25, 2002
Who the fuck would pay $1000 for that? I wouldnt be seen wearing any Labels Medallion if i wasent apart of them, just stupid. That goes a lil too far.. I heard Purebreed Hogg was taking back all his MGD bottles to save up to buy it though..

shadow

May 10, 2002
shadow said:
I heard Purebreed Hogg was taking back all his MGD bottles to save up to buy it though..

shadow
Im swerivin//so damn what...i like kickin facts(the ones that i believe) when im loaded....LOL at anyone that beleived anything i just saiud....:eyecross:

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
here we go again..

I'll start off by tellin ya'll, that wasn't his idea to do that, it was mine.. I wanted to know(out of curiosity)how much we could get for it, on ebay, my homie has an account, and i got to thinkin up what i could put on it.. number 1 , it's for people wit money, so whoever the fuck is broke would think it's rediculous, (like , i think it's rediculous that the president is sell'n bone chips on there????) but anyway, i didn't think it was a rediculous idea, matter fact , i thought it was a good idea.. and still do.. ya'll aint near the only brotha lynch fanz out there.. some of em got cash and would want some memorex like that.. i know some now that would buy it , but we aint sell'n it like that.. and about the 24 k white gold, .. evidentally, they do have it , because that's what that is.......ya'll goin to the wrong spotz.. so to all ya'll that don't agree, be on our team, and be down wit us, or don't act like u are.. u should like any idea we come up wit.. but.....
zagg

Apr 25, 2002
Re: here we go again..

the-she said:
ya'll aint near the only brotha lynch fanz out there.. some of em got cash and would want some memorex like that..
zagg
for really though. Niggas be quick to pick up any Lynch c.d they see in the store. Shit. niggas is quick to pick up a c.d. that just has Lynch as an appearance. And none of these motherfuckers ever heard of this site. They just like Lynch and support that nigga to the fullest. Even if they pickin up a black market release. They ain't up on situations. they thinkin' they about to listen to one of the siccest rappers ever heard of. motherfuckers love to put salt on a thread. back in the day i remember seein' a whole bunch of fools with no limit medallions. And this the god damn west coast. go figure.

:dead:

Apr 26, 2002
G-MUSIC.NET
HA HA HA

@SHE

WHY SOMEONE GOTTA BE BROKE CUZ THEY THINK SOMETHING IS WEAK? SHIT IF NIGGAS AINT FEELING IT THEY AINT FEELING IT POINT BLANK.I DIDNT SEE NO ONE SAY SHIT ABOUT LYNCH MUSIC WE TALKING ABOUT HIS NECPIECE RIGHT?CUT IT OUT WITH ALL THE TRYING TO SAY PEOPLE AINT DOWN OR NIGGA AINT GOT NO CHIP CUZ NIGGAS POST HOW THEY FEEL.THATS WHAT THIS BOARD IS FOR AINT IT FOR CATS TO SAY WHAT THEY FEEL.

GET REAL..........................................................
A DAMN SHAME AS SOON AS SOMEONE DONT LIKE SOMETHING YALL DO YALL WANNA TALK SHIT..........HA HA HA