Peep this E-40 Mix (mp3)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
DO A WHOLE CD LIKE THIS!!!!! I'll pay money for it!!!

I can't stress enough . . . this is what I've been tryin' to hear for way too long

GOOD SHIT!!!!!

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Nice shit man....the only thing I didn't like was that snoops acapella shit...other den dat, you did a solid job!

TKO

Apr 25, 2002
Hey Mr. Strike . . . It's from Mac Shawn's Last Compilation

By the way, if you need something holler at me on AIM: BrianLindsay707 but I can't send mp3's over e-mail

May 12, 2002
dope.st
Damn.... thanks for the comments, wasnt expecting that. Way too cool that you all diggin it.

@Nesto - just been fucking with this shit for one day man, thats how come I'm surprised it came clean at all. This kid from work who is always pimpin his mixes put me up on this piece of software he messes with called Acid. Sunday morning I'm still kinda drunk :cool: but downloading and figuring out this shit. You can hook it up on Kazaa... search for Acid 3.0 and download the demo and also download a crack to register it :devious: Then spend eight straight hours over your computer acting like Funkmaster Flex lol.

@VeeGee - thanks man, Acid 3.0 is the business as above. No need to put me up on Buchos Bar, downloaded mixes 1 to 6 a while back and burnt that shit to CD! Been bumpin the summer mix in my ride for a minute.

@ DJ Mark 7 & TKO. Thanks for the feedback, I kinda knew the Snoop shit didn't work, for one thing I don't even feel that cat rappin apart from when he first came out, but I'm kinda low on acappellas so had little else to use (does 40 put out any acappellas??) I'ma go back and re-work that bit of the mix though cos I see what you're saying about Snoop's spit not catching the beat. Good lookin out on the tip.

@Pimperoni - Oh boy, thanks for the comments man. I think I need to work on this shit for a while though (maybe like a couple of years!) as I'm only just picking it up.

@Mr. Strike - like Pimperoni says, its the openin to Mac Shawn's Worldwide Bosses CD, intro to the first track.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
You can try to find the singles he´s released, most of ´em got the instrumentals as well as acapellas (I have a Click-Hurricane single & it has the acapella as well as a remix)

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
dogg that shit is hella tight, i love mixes, that's the exact type shit i like too, hella stuff goin on, hella sounds and beats and songs just comin at u, and the scratchin made it sick, u got down on that shit dogg, u gotta do a full length one, not just 40 though, hella different shit, make it happen dogg, u could sell that shit