peep the album @ northern-ridaz.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
listen to the whole album in its entirety at

www.northern-ridaz.com

in stores AUG 24th...to those who ordered..i sent a few out today..so u should get em soon...

also pick up these releases with SYK

Hollow Tip Presents
Puttin In Work

Coupdville Presents
Community Service

Mac Dre
The Genie Of The Lamp

Laroo
Hood Journal

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
"I can't believe it. Its about time the bay comes out with a decent album. I've heard of Syko before, but he surprised me. Track after track bumpin, and his rhymes are consistent. Track with Dubee and the track my microphone is the shit though. This man is very talented, and I hope he keeps it comin in the bay!!"

Now THAT was funny......

May 4, 2002
i cant even get northern ridaz to work on my shit...and naw i aint d-sane bashin inside my shoutouts...(if thats what u meant by promotion)even though i know thats what u was lookin foward to..lmao...i aint never did no kinda shit like that towards nobody...people know who they are if
i gotta problem with them...

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
are you fuckin kidding me????..............northern-fuckin-ryderz get the album before Reaper Radio?? you'd think that since i did the entire layout, promoted the fuck outta it, and show major-major love that id get it first..............guess not

May 4, 2002
ay ew..dont be mad at me...I didnt even give them the shit.......real talkage!! the shits out in cal already sellin in the stores...i aint on no shady shit fam believe...im a full supporter of reaper..u know this...they aint stoppin what we doin....

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
fuckit..........itz all gravy folkz.......im bout 5 trackz in and havnt heard a weak track yet.......did you get a chance to get my copiez out in the mail? i want to play it on Reaper Radio and give away a handfull of em.........get at me so we can get some promoz/commercialz done for "Amerikkkan Syko Sunday"

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
The shit is hot...some of the samples seemed unnecessary (breaker breaker), but otherwise, a very solid follow-up to Sykotherapy.

18 is the tightest track, no doubts about it.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
this shit knocks...syko, thanks again for hittin me with an early copy...i'll do a review of it when i get back to school....and i think northern ridaz fucked up on a track.....luni is on "why try" i thought, and i didn't even know i rocc was on that....didn't hear him....i've tried listening to songs off northern ridaz before, and it's pretty weak if you ask me....the one time it worked for me it sounded like crap...the cover is tight as well....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
EvilWayz said:
lol...........did everybody get a copy before me?
I don't think so, I'm gonna do a review for it, and I payed for a cd one of those last online releases and didn't get it, so I got the latest shit instead...

May 4, 2002
soon enough....i aint gonna make yall wait another 3 years pleezbaleevit
Syko-Sykmatik "limited edition album"
is next up 9/11/04