peep! NEW WEBSITE....moonshinebandits.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Yo..I just peep that shit by impromptu....That shit is hella skills....Shits looks good...Easy navigation.Easy reading.Nice color scheme.....

I have 1 question though...Was it design using frames.If so,It make it hard to get indexed in search engines....

Sicc design job 4 sho though......

May 2, 2002
www.impromp2.com
Thanks for the feedback Sporadic..

I designed just a clean, and simple layout.. that wasn't too flashy and with a distinctive look.

and to answer your question.. no the site wasn't designed using frames.. the only thing is that there's an inlime frame for the news section.. but that won't matter on search engines that much.

May 2, 2002
www.impromp2.com
yea, I feel the same way Zig.. but when I tested it on different platforms.. the menu bar dropdown would get messed up because the graphics and tables would center themselves on whatever size screen I was viewing it on.. but the menu bar would stay in the same spot all the time because it is controlled by coordinates.. so I left it like that, I'm going to look into more though. Thanks for the feedback Dat Boy Zig!:cool: