PEEP! lemme ask you a question 2?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2002
Shit my ese homegirl that stay in LA PUENTE out in L.A., just hit me on the celly talkin bout she just got out of confession or sum'n, at the catholic church. iZ ANY OF YA'LL CATHOLIC AND GO TO CONFESSION? she waz only there fa a few minutes, so i know DAMN WELL she aint tellem everything she done did bad thiz week!(REEL TALK)!. I know if i went to confession, i'd be there fa a few days, maybe a few weeks, might even bring a sack lunch and a sleeping bag! shoot, the priests would have to do shifts.i know its to better ourselves and all that, even though im not catholic.
In what way, does it make you feel un guilty, by telling what you did or is it to ask god for forgiveness? just your opinion.
HIGHLY HEATED

Jun 20, 2002
thatz real, last church, i went to i caught the revrend in a rock house, they later busted him for prostitution and stealing church money! and with all the shit goin on wit priests, what does it tell you.

M

MrFreeze

i was baptised catholic but i aint been to church for like 10 years except for weddings and funerals. but as for confession-your supposed to go every week so you dont build up like 5 million things to confess about feel me? and your only supposed to confess to stuff thats considered a sin by bible standard. for example-gettin high or drunk isnt really anything to confess about.

Apr 26, 2002
fucc that confession shit. neva undershtood why tha fucc i gotta confess 2 anotha human being. is he like tha messenger 2 god or shum, god cant hear me shpeakin unless i go thru tha fuccin reverend? wtf? fold.