..peep a flow..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
alright, shit aint a finished verse, im lookin for feedback before i decide what to do with it.. here goes

you best get back, because this young cats gettin his grip/ watch me ignite like nitroglycerin im flippin the script, while trippin on cid/ i think im flippin my lid.. on the outer limits of the business, tryin to get-myself-in/ i comin thru rippin with a pistol grip mic in my hand/ ready to blast on command and let a missle-hit you like you pakistan/ you understand.. i wasnt ready but i got thrown into the matrix, but i got no case against the state cuz im runnin this game in my A-6/ remainin faceless, i move these rhymes like its wieght without traces/ while workin this late-shift so i can make-chips/im lookin for the cake str8 in and out like a rapist/ supreme paper makin we like fuck hesitation/ leavin people shakin in our wake while we bakin/ if you smoked a whole pound that aint as high as im rankin/ im a writer spittin fire with his rhymes calibrated, still gettin higher with desire rollin thru tac town faded/ droppin lyrical grenades on yo mainstream parades, cuz they fake as cherades and it got me aggravated/ now its stated i hope it dont sound like im hatin, but i got no patience and im waitin/ wanna steal yo shit like gary payton, to be paid.. demos been laid, now we wait for appreciation for the tracks that we made/..they say gratification is greater when its delayed/ either way im not affraid.. ima do it one day at a time, with a nine-2-five i cant hardly find the time-2-rhyme/ but i wont let my skills decline, held back by bills i cant fulfill my prime..

yeah, shit HOLLA