Paypalwarning.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2007
They trying to hack ya account.

i be gettin spam emails from paypal.us paypals.com and some other shit saying someone got into my accnt and i have to give them my info to clear it.

Mar 20, 2007
They trying to hack ya account.

i be gettin spam emails from paypal.us paypals.com and some other shit saying someone got into my accnt and i have to give them my info to clear it.
The ONLY site you can trust. is the official PayPal.com site.. everything else. is fake..

don't enter any of you log in info.. unless you're on PayPal.com
I seemed to worded my questions wrong.

I don't give a shit about a paypal alternative, I'm not gonna being giving any account info to anyone or any website.

I just want to know if those paypal stories are true. Will paypal fuck you over and freeze your account?

That's all.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
PayPal will only freeze your account... if you violate their rules..

You have to read their new rules..

You have to make sure all the business you do on there is legit..

All my sites and programs I do on there are legit..

But once you start doing anything shady on there.. that's when they shut you down..

they also don't allow money from adult businesses etc..

Mar 20, 2007
PayPal will only freeze your account... if you violate their rules..

You have to read their new rules..

You have to make sure all the business you do on there is legit..

All my sites and programs I do on there are legit..

But once you start doing anything shady on there.. that's when they shut you down..

they also don't allow money from adult businesses etc..
Okay good, I just had some doubts that Paypal may have been doing some shady shit.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
bullshit, theres been a ton of normal people that paypal has fucked over.
Well i've never got fucked over..

the thing is.. if you did something against their rules.. and didn't know.. they freeze you...

Like if you have a site asking for donations for whatever reason.. if you don't OK it with PayPal first.. and they catch you doing it.. they freeze you without warning...

I know some people who got frozen without warning.. but they didn't know the rules...

in the old days.. you could buy or sell anything on paypal.. but now.. they don't allow certain type so items.. and business..

but yeah I guess some people get fucked for no reason.. but you can clear things up with paypal.. most of the time.. all you have to do is remove the paypal.. pay button from a site.. they don't want it on.. and they un freeze you though...

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
damn... I was just setting up my Paypal account right now. lol. hella weird timing. I've had it 4 over a year, but just never put any money from my Checking account onto the site. So, it's okay? I shouldn't have any worries, right?

Jan 5, 2006
you dont need to do that, i put my routing number and shit on there.. its the only way you can get confirmed too. So basically Paypal is the middle man between my bank account and who im buying/selling from and to.

Jan 5, 2006
honestly only idiots get fucked over by paypal. You pretty much tried to fuck someone over , cursed all day at paypal workers because you didnt read that it took like 3-4 days for the money to clear to your account. Dont buy from suspicious websites. And make sure they are PAYPAL VERIFIED, CONFIRMED ADDRESS TOO so you are both protected and covered by paypal (money wise).

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Since I don't feel like reading their site and since you seem so knowledgeable about Paypal... I thought that it said that it was instant funds availability or sumthin'. Is that only concerning tha money that's actually on your Paypal account? & not the transaction pending?

Jan 5, 2006
Since I don't feel like reading their site and since you seem so knowledgeable about Paypal... I thought that it said that it was instant funds availability or sumthin'. Is that only concerning tha money that's actually on your Paypal account? & not the transaction pending?
instant funds is what you got in your paypal.. any place that accepts paypal will take that money. meaning if u wanna buy something online with it. and if its like 80 bucks but you only have 40 in there.. the remainding 40 will come from your bank account (the credit card you got on paypal)