paypal ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2003
i thought i posted this here cuz i know a lotta people use paypal here...well i jus sold my ps3 on ebay and the buyer paid me through paypal and i jus put a transfer 2 my bank...well should i send the item out or wait 2 it clears 2 my bank account???can he reverse his money back???he wants me 2 send asap i told him wait 2 it clears....any help???thanx

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
bank transfers from paypal will go through with no problem within 3-5 days. you can send the PS3 now, BUT MAKE SURE you send it with Signature Confirmation or Registered Mail so that way the buyer has to sign for it. And if the buyer tries to make a claim through PayPal you can use the Tracking Number or Register Number as proof that you sent the item. When you provide PayPal with proof of mailing, they will most likely take your side. hope this helped.

BTW - is he an international buyer? or is it somebody within the USA?

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
YEP!

bank transfers from paypal will go through with no problem within 3-5 days. you can send the PS3 now, BUT MAKE SURE you send it with Signature Confirmation or Registered Mail so that way the buyer has to sign for it. And if the buyer tries to make a claim through PayPal you can use the Tracking Number or Register Number as proof that you sent the item. When you provide PayPal with proof of mailing, they will most likely take your side. hope this helped.

BTW - is he an international buyer? or is it somebody within the USA?
YEP!

Apr 25, 2002
I will make this as plain as day for you mn. DO NOT send it out UNTIL it clears.
Basically do the opposite of what this scammer says.

It is fine to send it out before you transfer it to your bank account. Do delivery confirmation like everyone said so that someone like sean-sean can't get away with a chargeback. Just keep the tracking #. Believe it or not most people on eBay are trustworthy.

Jun 12, 2003
alright kool thanx evrybody...yea hes is in the usa,,,,its jus my 1st tyming selling on ebay so i jus wanted 2 make sure.....yea i am gunna get signiture con....