Paypal lawsuit email???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
i'm pretty sure it's a legit class action lawsuit against paypal. if it is, the lawyers would love to get ppl to sign on with it cause they'd get a small percentage fee off each persons settlement.

Jan 30, 2004
i got ripped off by a couple buyers through paypal already, there was nothing i could do about it either unless i sent the international packages via Global Express which is about $17.00 or Registered mail which is around $13.00. i wish i could cut out the paypal option but so many ppl use it....

one bitch filed a complaint saying she didn't get the cd only a week after the auction finished and i emailed paypal a few times about it and they wouldn't do anything but have me refund the money or else my account may be suspended.

Jan 9, 2004
Paypal is a necessary evil I guess. There is no seller protection. It is soo easy to get FUCKED by paypal if you are a seller and even worse if you sell internationally. All they have to do is bitch and they automatically get their money and seller gests screwed. Happened to me, has happened to lots of people. I figure I make enough that paypal is worthwhile, but they can be some real fuckers.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i got the email too but im hesitant of doing anything cause of all the fake emails that come through nowadays, ebey 1st now pay pal....hmmm

Jan 22, 2003
Tacoma, WA
soundcloud.com
Mean Mugg said:
bitching? what bitching? HOOA boy.
I am a American Solider
I am a warrior and a member of a team
I serve the people of the United States and live up to the Army Values
I will always place the mission first
I will never accept defeat
I will never quit
I will never leave a fallen comrade
I discipline physically and mentally tough trained an proficient in my warrior tasks and drills
I will always maintain my arms my equipment and myself
I am a expert and a professional
I stand ready to deploy engage and destroy the enemies of the United States of America in close combat
I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life
I am a American Solider!

You couldn’t even half step in my boots... Get your weight up boy.