Paying Job!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Can I get a quote from all the serious graphic designers on here. I need a 4 Panel insert. Clear cd tray and spine. Full color on disc. Bar code. For as reasonable price as possible. I'm droppin a street album but I want it to be as close to a real quality album lay out as possible with out paying too much. I've peeped a couple people's work on here and there's alot of dope artists on here so I'm anxious to see who I end up working with. I've got a couple in mind but I want to get the best possible deal and quality. I've already got a Photodoctors cover for our real album but that is super expensive and the turn around is ridiculous sometimes. haha. The work is top notch but I'm trying to find the next rising star and I know your out there. I got a ideas I'd like to throw around with the designer. I'm located in the Northwest. So a photoshoot could be also worked out if possible. I'm trying to make this happen as soon as we can. Thanx for your time.

Big Rasc
Stoned Kings
www.stonedkings.com