Paul Wall's How 2 Be a Playa Go Fed...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
i know alot of folks hatin on this but im feelin it..this cd go hard and yeah tha dvd tight too like stab mentioned on tha other thread "see Paul Wall TV", wattz did tha damn thang too i let tha whole mix ride beginning 2 end..already
my favorite trackz are 1(him and mike wreck it :)) i see tosin named mentioned on there,13,16(has alwayz been a fed track from tha old swishahouse mixes one of that snoop beat)...fuck tha whole cd fed i say just cop this if u aint got it tha PEOPLES CHAMP comin next!! :hurt:

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
GOOD LOOKIN ON THAT VET...

THAT ISH KNOCKS...

IM WONDERIN THOUGH....IS THAT A SHOT AT ....CHAMILLIONAIRE...
ON THAT CUT...WHERE HE TALKIN BOUT FAKE FRIENDS...AND HOES....

THEN YOU HEAR CHAM'S VOICE?...

JUST SEEIN.....CONTROVERY SELLS...IG UESS...

May 3, 2002
Yeah, the CD impressed the hella outta me.. i had to d/l it asap cuz i wanted to peep it.. my original is comin in the mail now.. cant wait to see the dvd..

and about the cham thing..... maaaaaaaaaaaaanye.. shit givin me a headache.. to me its like they got plex, but then they dont.. cuz before they said its nothing they parted ways / then bam chick magnet comes out no koopa / koopa on the radio show talks more about it how paul just signed to swisha house without even talkin to koopa about / how to be a player - paul has koopa on the cds, then has verses where he mentions friends turning back on him, then plays a koopa sample - then he was sayin somethin about how he was goin no where until he was back with the house.. so i have no idea.. shits startin to get to me.. maybe this is really a way to have "Controversy Sell"