Paul Wall has sold over 80,000 units

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Paul Wall is back, blazin' the solo trail with his new CD
"The Chick Magnet". Paul Wall has sold over 80,000 units indepedently as 1/2 of the group Paul Wall & Chamillionaire.

SOURCE CDBABY.COM
thats cooool, PAUL WALL should be at 100,000 copies sold by now.

if you just est. that each album was sold at $12 and he pushed 80,000 thats $960,000...damn near a mill in album sales

we all know he want pocket all of that, but its still cool

white boyy OFF THE CHAIN

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
D-Locc60 said:
thats cooool, PAUL WALL should be at 100,000 copies sold by now.

if you just est. that each album was sold at $12 and he pushed 80,000 thats $960,000...damn near a mill in album sales

we all know he want pocket all of that, but its still cool

white boyy OFF THE CHAIN
They talkin' about "Get Ya Mind Correct" which, to my knowledge, has sold 130,000+ (not soundscanned, but actual sales)...

Mar 9, 2004
i know i copped my copy of get ya mind correct and its still in heavy rotation a year later. them boys are the next to blow. i think they shoulda got a shot before lil flip. just my .02

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
PAPAUPTON said:
i know i copped my copy of get ya mind correct and its still in heavy rotation a year later. them boys are the next to blow. i think they shoulda got a shot before lil flip. just my .02
Chamill is about to blow in a major way, but the next thing outta Houston, TX is Slim Thug... "Already Platinum" droppin' Sept. 7th... It's gon' open some eyes and turn some heads...

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
greedygreg209 said:
man i tried and tried and tried to feel that get ya mind correct, and i just cant get into it.......i dunno, maybe im sleepin
Everyone has their own tastes, so it's not that big a deal... I mean, you can't force yourself to like something/someone... Either you're feelin' it or not... But sometimes albums grow on you over time...

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
JLMACN said:
AY...TIG...

IS A "CHOPPED AND SCREWED" VERSION GONNA BE SOLD...WIT...OR AFTER....SLIM THUGS...RELEASE?

I'm sure it will be... But I don't know how they'll do it... Probably seperate releases... Boyz-N-Blue was a double disc with one regular and one mixed, chopped & screwed...

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

boy slim's album gonna be HOT on his latest mixtape of BHO-Look At Us Now foo is clowning sayin "See i told u boys i was gonna have a bentley by the summer and he said wit a few months to spare he doin it big signed wit interscope he done got a beats from dr dre and neptunes and others cant remember off tops but its goin doooooown fa sho Sept 2k4!!! :hurt:

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
KC_Vett said:
boy slim's album gonna be HOT on his latest mixtape of BHO-Look At Us Now foo is clowning sayin "See i told u boys i was gonna have a bentley by the summer and he said wit a few months to spare he doin it big signed wit interscope he done got a beats from dr dre and neptunes and others cant remember off tops but its goin doooooown fa sho Sept 2k4!!! :hurt:
Supposedly he has about 10 tracks from the Neptunes and tracks from the following: Jazze Pha, Dr. Dre, Timbaland, Mr. Lee (he did the whole Boyz-N-Blue album), and some others...

Mar 9, 2004
DAMN, I NEVER KNEW ALREADY PLATINUM WAS GONNA BE LIKE THAT. SLIM DOIN IT BIG AINT HE?
I WASNT FEELIN THAT SLIM AND ESG-BOSSHOGG OUTLAWS. I ALWAYS LIKED BOTH THEM BOYS THOUGH. ITS A SHAME THAT LIL FLIP GOT BIG FAME BEFORE SLIM AND CHARLIE BOY AND CHAMILLIONAIRE AND PAUL WALL. DONT GET ME WRONG I DIG SOME OF FLIPS OLD SHIT BUT HIS NEW SHIT THAT GOT ALL THESE CLOWNS GOIN CRAZY IS BUNK.

May 3, 2002
Yeah, now the word is that Slim Thug is signed to Star Trak (Neptunes label)/ Interscope along with Snoop Dogg.. so we'll see how that goes..

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
coooooo
If he signed to star trak, that'd be a bad look. Good for exposure, bad for beats if you ask me. I'm not even interested in hearing that shit if it's true
I don't know much about the signing other than it's rumored to have happened (Star Trak), but I do know that he's on Interscope and the Neptunes did a grip of beats for "Already Platinum"...