Paul Wall gets it BAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2005
check out www.independentday.net/music/artists/12/ to hear "The People's Champ" Paul Wall get his ass clowned on his own beat!!!

The song is called "Knock ya Grill Sideways"

It's the last song on the bottom of the ^page. And it's by an independent artist outta Cashville Tennessee by the name of Lexx Luger, he's Haystak's right hand man, and an independent filmmaker (he directed the DVD that comes along with Stak's new cd "Start to Finish", and he's also one of the founders of The CWB (Crazy White Boys).

I'm telling ya, dude^ got at him on some real type sh*t!

Peep it, and let me know what you think...

keep grindin'...

-1/4 Bag -aka- Mr. Ben White

Nov 13, 2003
i also heard tha Paul is from Jersey Village (thats northwest of houston) but thats not from a good source(high price female)but mess that i aint hatin on Paul i knew he was going hatin on by somebody in the game

Aug 20, 2004
Lexx Luger made that DVD "White Boys Cant Rap"...sounds like hes a lil jealous of Paul...dont hate goes another white dude made before you...thats fuckin pathetic....

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
check out www.independentday.net/music/artists/12/ to hear "The People's Champ" Paul Wall get his ass clowned on his own beat!!!

The song is called "Knock ya Grill Sideways"

It's the last song on the bottom of the ^page. And it's by an independent artist outta Cashville Tennessee by the name of Lexx Luger, he's Haystak's right hand man, and an independent filmmaker (he directed the DVD that comes along with Stak's new cd "Start to Finish", and he's also one of the founders of The CWB (Crazy White Boys).

I'm telling ya, dude^ got at him on some real type sh*t!

Peep it, and let me know what you think...
didn't waste my time:

I'm not going to listen to a nobody tryin to to make a buzz/name off a upcomin somebody...

that shit is corny....

Paul Wall is grindin and laughin his azz off all the way to the bank...