Paul Sirate

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I was playing some Knockout Kings 2002 and during the intro I heard this song with some rapper that sounded hella familiar. dude sounded asian or filipino. I was guessing he sounded like some KNT rapper.

So I go and take a shit and read the KK2002 booklet and see this:

"TKO"

Performed by Hidden Masters (PKSO and The Abbott)
Written by Paul Sirate and Steve Roybal
c 2001 Zulu Gremlin Publishing
(P) 2001 Recording courtesy of Dungeonbound Recordings

Paul Sirate is Mr. Sirate or something right? I was looking through some past post and figured that out.

Asylum KNT, or anyone, any one got more info on this? And thats pretty tight they got a song on some EA Sports shit...

May 25, 2002
Asylum knt got banned last i heard of him , but yeah that's Pkid from Kali Noize , Zulu Gremlin hooked that all up. Dont forget to pick up the Submarine Funk out on the 11th of june , pure heat!!!

May 25, 2002
BTW , if any1 needs info on Kali Noize , ask me cuz i know all them cats , and i told Pkid and them to start their account to keep yall informed , so look for Kali Noize to be up in the Siccness soon. One

May 1, 2002
HC1 said:
I was playing some Knockout Kings 2002 and during the intro I heard this song with some rapper that sounded hella familiar. dude sounded asian or filipino. I was guessing he sounded like some KNT rapper.

So I go and take a shit and read the KK2002 booklet and see this:

"TKO"

Performed by Hidden Masters (PKSO and The Abbott)
Written by Paul Sirate and Steve Roybal
c 2001 Zulu Gremlin Publishing
(P) 2001 Recording courtesy of Dungeonbound Recordings

Paul Sirate is Mr. Sirate or something right? I was looking through some past post and figured that out.

Asylum KNT, or anyone, any one got more info on this? And thats pretty tight they got a song on some EA Sports shit...
yep thats P, and yes Knockout Kings 2002 on X-Box is tha shit

May 25, 2002
WE TRYNA GET OTHA EA GAMES DEALS TOO , IM NOT GOING TO SPEAK ON IT RIGHT NOW , BUT ITS A SPORTS GAME PLAYED FROM AUG 2 JAN IF YALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN , ON EA SPORTS. COMING SOON KALI NOIZE

May 25, 2002
AIGHT ...EARHUSTLAZ IN STOCK...5 FOR $25 , OR 5 A PIECE. GO TO HTTP://asylumdynasty.iuma.com , AND YOU'LL FIND SOME SONGS FROM EARHUTLAZ 97' 98' UNDERGROUND SESSIONZ KALI NOIZE HAD AT THE DUNGEON. GO TO ALBUM 2 , SITUATIONZ , AND SOME OTHER SONGS , UNHEARD MR SIRATE , TEKK D , YOUNG OSKI , BDUBB...KALI NOIZE , LET ME KNOW WHEN U READY FOR THEM EARHUSTLAZ ... [email protected]

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Done Dada what tha happo Filmolian? Yeah, JDef aka Johnny Versaucy was hippin me to tha PKideo Game Knocked tha Fuck Out Kings 2k2. Good Shit. When I get to tha Sco-1-5, we need to JOINT Venture(smoke a joint and vetwork) on some shit. OneUp, RHYTHMX Tha Pro$$$perous One. $ickWid'It Records

May 25, 2002
yeah mane , they got it at AOMEBA ON HAIGHT STREET. The whole wax Enemy of the break. did you get to download that one song SITUATIONZ? aIGHT PLAYA... L Blaze

Apr 25, 2002
yeah mane , they got it at AOMEBA ON HAIGHT STREET. The whole wax Enemy of the break. did you get to download that one song SITUATIONZ? aIGHT PLAYA... L Blaze
Yah i gots to download all that... i guess i couldn't download it earlier cuz i was at school... Good shit though, did that wax ever come out on tape or cd. Holla.

May 25, 2002
YEAH I GOT IT FOR $8 SO IF YOU WANT , SEND 13 AND YOU GET BOTH THEM IN THE MAIL THIS WEEK OR THE NEXT WHEN WE GET THE DINERO..L BLAZE
REMEMBER THE ENEMY OF THE BREAK CD IS LIMITED EDITION.