pathetic (thizz dance related)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2004
last night the homie was takin us down town to pick up the homegirl before we went to some party. we were right there by the mall (not horton plaza, the one with the big ass parking garagae). anywho...

at the stoplight 4 white dudes hop out the car and run to oposite sides of their car and start doin the thizz dance! i got about 15 seconds on my digicam but i dont know how to upload it.

so the light turns green, they hop back in keep driving. next light same shiet. next light, same shiet except this time one white dude hops on top of the car and starts thizzin; while the other 3 are standin on the street yellin "GET STUPID, GET STUPID, GET STUPID, GET STUPID, GO STUPID, GO STUPIGD"

if i didnt see it for myself i wouldnt believe it.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
"They say the highest form of flattery is imitation"- E-40
Beautiful... if only they're parents knew where such an influece was coming from. What kind of person influences their kids to perform such acts of stupidity. I love it, please enlighten the world on the influence Mac Dre had on us all.

Jun 2, 2004
Lil MacnificO said:
so you went to fashion valley mall and seen white people thizzin?

whats new?

lol

you can upload videos at www.youtube.com

or any other file hosting site
naw not fashion valley. the one in the gaslamp area...i never did know the name

these sites arent workin. im not lookin for a site to host the video, it wont upload to the computer

Nov 1, 2004
Baby G said:
naw not fashion valley. the one in the gaslamp area...i never did know the name

these sites arent workin. im not lookin for a site to host the video, it wont upload to the computer

Once it's connected go into "my computer" and find the digital camera harddrive, look through the folders & find the video then copy and paste it to your real harddrive.