PatchWerk Presents I DO MUSIC - Dec. 6th 2007

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2007

Presented By the legendary PatchWerk Recording Studios, I DO MUSIC is a mixer for Independent music industry professionals. It is an opportunity exclusively for Artists, Producers, Songwriters, Engineers, and Musicians to network with and build business relationships with their future clients and prospective business partners in a relaxed environment. In addition, Managers, Music Publishers, and other industry business professionals are also welcome to the high profile event.

“I DO MUSIC” The Mixer, was created strictly to give upcoming independents who have an active role in the actual creation of music a chance to build their clientele and network with the people who are genuinely in need their services. Incentives for attending the event include:
• Tailored opportunities to build relationships with individuals that are genuinely in need of your music services
• “Thoughts in 30” Industry Panel
• Spotlight interviews
• Artist Performances
• One producer, songwriter, artist, musician, and engineer will win “free” studio time to record in our studios… the most popular recording studio in Atlanta and one of the best in the world.
• Producers PLAY list

*This event will also allow individuals who provide marketing, promotions, or distribution to this audience a chance to see who all the potential players are.

Knowing that new talent emerges daily, we are making this a monthly event – every first Thursday of the month.

The Venue is Apache Café 64 3rd St. NW Atlanta, GA 30308