PASSED VICE CITY LAST NIGHT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
AAAAAH SHIT....you got the alternate ending..... thats tight!!!. I got the ending where You kill Lance....then Bobby and Whitney come over while your busy killing Lance and start stealing all the cocaine....You gotta killa them before the get it all,and since they both hyped up on crack it takes a lot to kill em......after that you go fight Suge Knight

Apr 26, 2002
Damn! I gotta get that ending next...Did you hear about the secret code where you get to play as Michael Jackson?, all you gotta do is drive around the map 25 times in a row and then rob Umberto Robino's cafe, kill exactly 3 cubans outside while driving one of the haitian's cars with hydro's and wearing the Run DMC jumpsuit....after that you have to kill 30 people in Downtown using the molotov cocktails and then walk backwards(The Moonwalk)....you should hear Billie Jean start playing and then Mike himself drops out of the sky and kills tommy, by pressing L or R you can even change outfits.....the black michael from the 80's, or the Wh-Or should I say alien michael from the 90's on up, if you choose the new Michael instead of hidden packages you have to find fragments of his nose!

Jun 27, 2002
yeah did that one...it was kinda boring after i found all the nose pieces....and everybody would just attack me everywhere i go....I like when you acquire the Skate shop and get the skateboard though....Or have you done the "Prostitution" mission as the whore?