Pass The Mic [Tyson Era Battle Raps]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Originality is Key. Everyone tryin ta sound the same and talk about the same old shit for well over a decade now got the game flooded wit mediocre music. The Way I see it, If you aint got nothin original ta bring to the table, step aside. I'v got hundreds of songs and when people get a chance to see my body of work it's gonna be hard ta pigeon-hole my style. I'm Alternative, I'm Hardcore, I'm Positive, Experimental and so on. I does it cause I digg expressin my creativity and Bay Underground is a part of that, but it's only 1 part of me, not all that I am, In time you'll see what I mean.

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
if you listen to the music i create, youll see i dont care.. im makin love songs to gangsta rap to punk rock and metal.. i listen to first degree the de, he is orignal and has range, and is wierd and it works. not as much with your music the way it graced my ears. you really mumble like a mother fucker.

refferring 2 your tracks as mobb shit, makes it sound like you are trying to be UN original, while u are talking about how original u are..and thusly look retarded

in my opinion

Jun 16, 2002
Originality is Key. Everyone tryin ta sound the same and talk about the same old shit for well over a decade now got the game flooded wit mediocre music. The Way I see it, If you aint got nothin original ta bring to the table, step aside. I'v got hundreds of songs and when people get a chance to see my body of work it's gonna be hard ta pigeon-hole my style. I'm Alternative, I'm Hardcore, I'm Positive, Experimental and so on. I does it cause I digg expressin my creativity and Bay Underground is a part of that, but it's only 1 part of me, not all that I am, In time you'll see what I mean.
You can say whatever you want about your own music, but your opinion on your own music means nothing. Of course you gonna like it because YOU created it. I don't care how original you think you are, your style is whack and you cannot spit. Nobody gives a shit what you're saying if you're mumbling it and people can't understand you. Your style is not appealing. Everybody on that song you posted was trash. I don't mean to be an ass, but it's the truth and I probably wouldn't have been so harsh if you weren't riding your own dick in this whole thread. I've been lurking around this forum waiting for somebody to make me want to post something and this did it. You have to be kidding with all that nonsense.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I dont mumble at all actually and I checked your music out - sorry man that shit sounds like garbage to me. Totally unoriginal and mediocre sounding to me but that's my opinion. I was refering 1 song as a MOB track: Pass The Mic. That's just what it reminded me of after it was finished but now that its soaked in it dont sound like a MOB track ta me anymore, jus sounds like dope ass Hardcore Underground Hip-Hop. :siccness:
if you listen to the music i create, youll see i dont care.. im makin love songs to gangsta rap to punk rock and metal.. i listen to first degree the de, he is orignal and has range, and is wierd and it works. not as much with your music the way it graced my ears. you really mumble like a mother fucker.

refferring 2 your tracks as mobb shit, makes it sound like you are trying to be UN original, while u are talking about how original u are..and thusly look retarded

in my opinion

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Haha! Comedy. Diamond In A Ruff Baby. Str8 From the Heart Spits.

You can say whatever you want about your own music, but your opinion on your own music means nothing. Of course you gonna like it because YOU created it. I don't care how original you think you are, your style is whack and you cannot spit. Nobody gives a shit what you're saying if you're mumbling it and people can't understand you. Your style is not appealing. Everybody on that song you posted was trash. I don't mean to be an ass, but it's the truth and I probably wouldn't have been so harsh if you weren't riding your own dick in this whole thread. I've been lurking around this forum waiting for somebody to make me want to post something and this did it. You have to be kidding with all that nonsense.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
right on dogg, chorizo said it again.

and yes. u do mumble like u gotta mouth fulla cock.
I speak clear as day, maybe you just can't hear truth. :siccness:
I'v got fans for all over the world mayn', I aint trippen that not everyone is gonna feel it, I thank God For individuality, it's a beautiful thing, most cats these days jus like simpleton garbage music anyway so of course they aint gonna feel real shit. I'll jus leave it at that, it was fun entertainin' ya'll. Do what you do.

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
LOL "god" ^^ its pretty complex to believe a bed time story from a bunch of old pediphiles..

if god is the "truth" youre reffering to, then im sure you cant hear how shitty your raps are..u just BELIEVE that youre music is original. real intellectual people throughout history have known that god is make believe.. LMAO right on cat!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
moon...get off your nutz, theres a fine line between cockyness and confidence...and you arent tight enough to be cocky.
Keep at your dream....and as long as you like your music...cool

but dont force your opinions of your music homie, if we aint feelin it your not gonna talk us into thinking were wrong....

Apr 8, 2005
you have originality and catchy hooks, just switch yur rhyme scheme up and make your words more clear. if you did both those i would bump the shit out of this track. since im criticizing you, ill let you do the same

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=785973&content=songinfo&songID=7496721