PARTIED WITH HELLA CELEBRITIES!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.newliferecordsllc.com
Iight, here's how the trip to memphis went.........

First of all we leave wichita at 4 pm. get an hour and a half away in emporia, and the car breaks down, transmission just went out. So me and my homeboy victor push the car about a mile on the interstate to a rest stop. We call mylin and wes (my singer and my dj who we were going to pick up) and we wait 4 fucking hours at this damn rest stop until they get there. So then we all 5 cram in this little ass car (cougar) and head out. We stop in east st louis (mylin's hometown) and go to a strip club, leave there at 5 am and head on out to memphis. We get to memphis about 10 am saturday morning, go to find a hotel and EVERY fucking hotel jacked up there prices 200% because of the fight. So the cheapest room we found was 200 bucks, so we get it, take showers and head out to the strip to start promoting. (no sleep) So we promote all day long from 10 am til the fight started at 7, handing out flyers, promos, etc. Then we go to the fight, and get HELLA dissapointed because of course tyson got his ASS WHOOPED! So then after the fight we meet up with the st lunatics to go the club to perform at. (called mardi gras) We get there and there is NO ONE there, so I have my meeting with ty dash and one other rep from Universal records (which made the whole damn trip worth while cause they loved the shit!!!) and then the st lunatics get pissed off because there is still no one there so they just leave and dont' even perform. So we hop in the limo and go to the after party that Jamie Fox was throwing for all the celebrities. Man, this was the tightest night OF MY LIFE!!! We're in this V.I.P. party hanging out with nothing but celebrities, EVERYONE you can imagine. Jamie fox, Tyra Banks, chris webber, jada pinkent smith, will smith, halle barry, debo, kevin bacon, ll cool j, val kilmer, gary payton, shaq, Joe Frazier, Morgan Freeman, Samuel L. Jackson, George foreman, I mean ANYONE you can think of. And the fucking dj was none other then KID CAPRI!!! THe ones I talked to PERSONALLY and gave my cd, business card, etc. to (handed it to them myself and they ALL said they would definitely listen to it and see what they can do) Besides the reps from universal records was......
1)Benie Segal (however you spell it)
2)Freeway
3)Jamie Fox
4)L L Cool J
5)Cash money (damn them mufuckas are ugly, lol)
6)AJ (host of 106 and park)
7)Kid Capri
8)Shaq
9)Jay Z
10)Will Smith
and a few others, that's the ones I can think of right off the top of my head, I just got home and am soooooooooo exhausted, I haven't slept in 3 days. But it was WELL WORTH IT!! I made so many connections, it's just a matter of time now, before you see the album (Opressed No Longer, www.mp3.com/mr__bilistic ) in your own town, and hear the name Mr. Bilistic worldwide. At least I sure the fuck hope so, I am not going to get my hopes up, but I seriously gave about 20 huge people in teh music business my cd, and I KNOW at least one of them mufuckas is going to see the value of it and dial that number on the business card. And we handed out 500 promo cd's and passed out 3,000 flyers. So even if they don't call it was worth it just to put the cd in the hands of universal records, and do all that promoting. So that's the scoop for now. I'm out. One luv

Peace!!

ps. I videotaped some of the trip and party (before the fucking battery went dead) it's on a mini dv camcorder, how can I get it on my computer and on the net for ya'll to see?

Apr 25, 2002
Greetings...Have a seat...Let me be the first to congradulate you from the siccness. We've heard you've been busy. AHAHA we've heard you've been busy. We've learn from above(^^^) that you been doin' a little bit of this, doin' a little bit of that. handing c.d's to Shaq, pushing cars from the back. Some don't think it's fair. When we found you you were nothing. Now you are something. Is there room for the rest. You will...GET HIGH!!!!

Keep the hustle up. It's bound to pay off sooner THAN later.

:dead:

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
transmission just went out

i feel you on that shit... my transmission took a shit on me a few weeks ago.

congratulations on your star studded evening homie. Let's hope that it adds up to big thangz for ya.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
LOL.....get used to the sleep deprivation. Especially when you have to travel......you will get NO rest. Sounds like you had a great time.......glad you shook hands and bumped shoulders with some heavyweights in the business. It may not result in shit now......but at least you had your name in them people's mouth and minds for a second. Next time you see them.....they may holla at you instead of you hollaring at them.

Good shit!

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
its great 2 see 1 of our own
kik thier foot in the door.....
congrats on all the hard work,
cuz i know it takes alot of that
2 do anything worthwhile n this life......
Im sayin this 4 everything u been doin lately....
sounds like u been scramblin peoples minds out there,
good job

May 11, 2002
Damn dog I remember I seen one of them cash money peepz the rock he had in his ear was like the size of a Mentos. So how do celebs party? Are they laid back or do they go all out?

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Hell yeah, im fuckin excited too! Thats awesome!

And this was the best reply too:
"Greetings...Have a seat...Let me be the first to congradulate you from the siccness. We've heard you've been busy. AHAHA we've heard you've been busy. We've learn from above(^^^) that you been doin' a little bit of this, doin' a little bit of that. handing c.d's to Shaq, pushing cars from the back. Some don't think it's fair. When we found you you were nothing. Now you are something. Is there room for the rest. You will...GET HIGH!!!!

Keep the hustle up. It's bound to pay off sooner THAN later."-lGODlllZILLAl