Parole

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
9 years is a long time but when you think about it, by the time he gets out hes spent more than half of his life bangin'. IMO, i think X gonna ride 'til hes gone, but as for the bangin' shit, you never know. hes a smart dood so you never know what his next move will be. but you know it will be a good one.

as for the book, no matter the genre i think it will be a good book considering how Raideds mind works in his music. it will show how his thoughts and views expand to other things. i'm interested in learning more about this

Sep 23, 2002
^^^ indeed

Locahontas said:
The book is about his life.

damn, well that answers one of the questions i asked before kaveo can even put it up. good news
thats sounds like an interesting book and i'll pick up a few copies when it gets done. i could see a movie based on his life too. when i first seen that movie Hurricane, it kind of reminded me of teh X story wit a few different twists. and just like that movie i feel X deserves a happy ending.

Locahontas said:

What will he be doin when he gets out?...hmmm...I'll leave that one alone...let me just say he'll be spendin a lot of time in the house. =)
ahhhh, from the penn to house arrest huh? no fun :cry: lol. j/k

naw but once again, awwww, from mama's pride and joy to Loca's pride and joy

"i was a mama's boy spoiled to the core" - X

:cool:

^^^exaaactly. But uh, I just sent him a letter & I printed out one of these topics (not mentioning which one-but it had some funny shit I thought he would enjoy). Printing 7 pages of a thread took like 34 pieces of printer paper. So in the middle of all those pages, I put in a piece of paper that asked him to marry me...legally. =)

How ya like them apples???

What if he says no? Yeah right. Picture that!!! You'll see ya girl on the news wilin out in front of Calipatria Prison!!!

Sep 23, 2002
Locahontas said:
^^^exaaactly. But uh, I just sent him a letter & I printed out one of these topics (not mentioning which one-but it had some funny shit I thought he would enjoy). Printing 7 pages of a thread took like 34 pieces of printer paper. So in the middle of all those pages, I put in a piece of paper that asked him to marry me...legally. =)

How ya like them apples???

i could guess which thread it was, the amusing ones arent too hard to figure out. since there aint that many.

lol. i bet you wish you had a picture of his face when he sees that lil note.

Locahontas said:

What if he says no? Yeah right. Picture that!!! You'll see ya girl on the news wilin out in front of Calipatria Prison!!!

no? well theres only one way to find out but i dont think you'll be surprised wit the turnout. you seem like ur pretty confident in the answer already :cool: i dont think you'd do the news thing.

then again

the last thing we need to see on the news is a hostile lil lady outside a prison wit a picket sign and probably a loaded weapon. :confused:

al sharpton would have too much fun getting involved on that one. :cheeky:

so i'm shootin' for a 'yes' answer

B

Blackjack 1577

Terrapatch said:
Will that have been 20 years?

Shit, we're here on this board like "Oh ten more years ain't so bad" when poor Anerae has done already spent a decade in there. I can't even imagine that shit. Prayers go out to him for strength and guidance....
That's some real shit!!!

Apr 18, 2003
Locahontas said:
The book is about his life.

i will definatly pick it up. thats what i was guessing would be an auto-biography. is he thinking about writing like in a different genre? an horror or action would be sick. some ripgut horror shit...

But they don't understand the different types of examples they're making of him. Yeah, they're sayin, don't fuck around cuzz you're ass will get locked the fuck up...blah, blah, blah. But he's still makin music, still doin the damn thing, still gettin paid. Those are things they wanted to stop but haven't been able to. So he's also an example of 'you can do anything you put your mind to,' and an example of somebody that knows how to work the CDC to his advantage & play the shit outta them!

Sep 23, 2002
the man hates what he cant control. so flippin' the script and doing shit under their nose and there aint shit they can do about it pisses them off more. they know what ur doing but they cant stop it and they dont know howits being done? lmao. they probably have nightmares about that shit, especially since the person doing it is getting profit off it.

making them look like complete idiots !

fuck'em !

Apr 18, 2003
i agree loca. by him doing all that shit makes them (california authorities) look like they cant control him. and they cant. where does it say that you cant make money while being locked up? where does it say you cant make cds? exactly

^^^you're right. But they're like, "Oh, he's making a profit at the expense of the Harris family."

For real, I haven't heard one person say, "I'm bout to cop that new X cd cuzz I heard he killed some lady."

Get the fucc outta here!!!

^^^Look how that made me loc up. I really just used fucc instead of fuck!!! I gotta be pissed off about somethin for that to happen!

Oh my.