parodys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Rain is a cool dude tho. He does these songs for the most part out of respect for Strange....I haven't checked the video yet so well see....

Aug 16, 2003
I don't think that its as bad over ther as it used to be BUT there is some definite riding going on...

Not that it happens over here or anything lol

Out of the posts I read tho his are pretty decent. You cam tell he wants to work for/ with Strange real bad....but he's trying to be a rapper and is looking for a deal or something.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Ive had a couple of visits over there lately and I agree there is a lot less kiss assing going on, but there is only about 1 in 20 threads worth reading, so I dont even bother. I also agree that Rain is not as bad as some others on there.

Jan 28, 2005
Ive had a couple of visits over there lately and I agree there is a lot less kiss assing going on, but there is only about 1 in 20 threads worth reading, so I dont even bother. I also agree that Rain is not as bad as some others on there.
Lately, I think that 1 in 20 ratio applies to this board just as easily...