Parking Lots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2003
Any one Know Any good Parking lots that are always empty, or any area that 50 arent around that has space, cuz im tryin to teach my boy to drive, and we already tryed in the streets and he hit a gardening truck , and almost ran over a little girl, and he dont got money for drivers ed classes. anybody know any good places in the east or west bay? :confused:

Jan 26, 2003
if hes mexican he shoulda naturally know how to drive man...i been drivin since i was 9...but if you have to try goin to like where they have like swap meets n shit like that...or juss go to the mall parkin lot on a sunday...most malls close like at 7 on sundayz so theres nobody every really there n most malls got a side of the lot that nobody uses n shit...also malls are closed on holidayz so you can try a holiday too...dont forget to show your kid how to rev the car up to 5000 RPMS and pop the clutch to do a dope burn out...or hold the brake and smoke'em up niggaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jan 26, 2003
shit i been everywhere in the valley with no license...well the 559 mostly...from hanford, lemoore, stratford, kettleman, avenal, huron, visalia, tulare, colinga, bakersfield, damn...everywhere nigga!!!!!!! never once got caught in the 559, but 1st time i pull outta the drive way up here in the bay i get pulled over for not havin my lights on at 4:30 in the day

Dec 30, 2002
IN the west bay go to the oracle building(S) in redwood shores. Take the marine world parkway exit and just hit any left you want and the kid can drive for days in empty ass parking lots. Just make sure it is on a weekend day not a weekday.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
i dont think marine world is in da westbay homie ahaha.....aight in da "westbay" try the farmers market on alemany it only be packed on weekends but from monday to friday its fuckin deserted and its big

Dec 30, 2002
I didn't say that marine world is in the west bay. However, it used to be and they kept the street it was off of Marine world parkway. I drive on it everyday i think i would know the name of the street.