Papoose....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2005
When is his album dropping? Everyone has been talkin about how great a rapper he is and Im one of them. He had a big steam going for a minute when he was all over Busta Rhyme's video a year ago and signing a major record deal. Seems like that steam has started to die a little. Any news about his album and is it still that "Nacirema Dream" ?

Nov 24, 2003
Yeah I heard he was not getting along with Kay Slay and Jive. I am hoping now that he is out of that deal he can put something out. A album from Papoose is one my more anticipated drops.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nah, he is still with Kay Slay, they are still cool. Kay Slay was the one who wanted to get him off Jive because they weren't doing anything to get the album out. From what I understand Papoose and Kay Slay own the songs they finished for the album so they will prob. end up on Papoose's 132nd mixtape.

Jun 21, 2006
papoose sucks. if he was 'the truth' he would have blown the fuck up by now. I remember 4 years ago on hiphopgame.com people were saying he was about to be the next eminem and shit like that. still seeing nothing from him.

Mar 13, 2003
KillaClown said:
ah ha ha

www.dictionary.com

Dont act like you already knew the meaning of the word.

Eminem named himself after a damn piece of candy. The world never will understand where that shit came from.

A Papoose is a satchel for carrying a baby (actually that's what the word is most common used for) Both definitions can be accepted!

And as far as Eminem goes...... Marshall Mathers..