Panic! At the Disco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Boo-yah. ::does D-X "suck it!" motions::

You hate teenie boppers! You can't stand that bubble gum pop crap. Artists like Hilary Duff, Britney Spears, and Aaron Carter DISGUST you and are a terrible offense to the word "TALENT". And if you're like me, it bugs the CRAP out of you that people call bands like Blink 182, Simple Plan, and Avril Lavigne PUNK ROCK. Congratulations, you passed!

C'mon Nutt, at least give 'em some credit for their track names. "The Only Difference Between Suicide & Martydom Is Press Coverage". That's fucking gold right there dude.

May 16, 2002
i just broke down and got this cd yesterday. i must say i like it from front to back. track 9 is my favorite so far i forget the name and the case is in my car.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm not a big fan, but my girlfriend is completely into punk (me and her can't stand listening to music together unless its someone like Gym Class Heroes).

But she's going to see Panic! At the Disco tonight. She wanted me to come, but unfortunately I told her I had to do laundry.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Haha lmao! All I said was my girlfriend was into punk. But anyways I said "Hey, how did your concert go because I want to tell the people on my website". And that made me sound like a faggot so screw you guys.

But anyways, she's a huge Blink182 fan (I think that was the "boy bands who think they rock" you were getting at Nuttkase) and she said that Blink put on hands down the best concert she's ever seen in her life. But she said Panic! was just below that, or even equal. She said that aside from Blink it was the best concert she's ever seen (and she's seen quite a few).

She also said they did a cover of Tonight, Tonight which would have been cool.

(But I'm sorry, when the majority of the people at the concert are pre-pubescent kids with died black hair and tight jeans and eyeliner wearing shirts that say "Queer" on them, It just kind of makes me associate with pink)

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
They have some pretty catchy singles I gotta admit i kinda like them when I flip from MTV jams when its getting tired to that stuff, my question is I was watching the VMAs and every single rock band there walked talked and dressed and sound just like these guys. What happened to metal? No one really rocks out anymore