"Pain VS Mr. Nicc Nutty" *Freestyle Battle!*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
Damn I wish I was their that night, But yeah thats tight. Pain came off, so did Nutty. next time ya'll have a battle, hit me up so we can a triple threat match. LOL

Feb 24, 2003
www.unknownterritory.com
Pain and Sicc Nicc came tight on this one, some of it was clownin. Y'all were definitely faded, and I could definitely tell that recognizable laugh in the background from that big shrek motherfucker Mighty Mo. Just for anyone that is hearing Pain for the first time, he's way better then that and is a sick freestyler believe me. Can't wait until everyone does their tracks for the Sicc Nicc album that shit is gonna be on a whole other level.

Apr 26, 2002
KaozUTR said:
Just for anyone that is hearing Pain for the first time, he's way better then that and is a sick freestyler believe me.
Thank you, I'll admitt, I came fuckin wack as fuck. But hey, you win some, you lose some. :( LMAO

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
LMAO.......damn Pizzle was LOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAADED.......I can tell by the way he's rappin'.......HAHAHAHA........Neither of the verses were very good at all......I guess what's what happens when you're so loaded you can't think of any GOOD words to use :)

May 17, 2002
but for nick to let the beat drop then flow on after it for 2 minutes accapella dissin........well that just makes up for it.....like whoa!!!!
@maskeddick206 call me tonight cuz i gotta go help quantom with his computer tomorrow and i want you foos to roll wit me, so hit me up tonight about 7 on the miami vice cell phone

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Now that I really think about this, it doesn't have any value.....This doesn't represent them as artists, that represents them as drunk ass mu fuckas that can't put together a logical rhyme......I wonder if Pain agrees with me?

Apr 26, 2002
Sixxness said:
Now that I really think about this, it doesn't have any value.....This doesn't represent them as artists, that represents them as drunk ass mu fuckas that can't put together a logical rhyme......I wonder if Pain agrees with me?
Sure do buddy. No stress though!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
NicknackNutSack said:
sixx there was no 'value' pourpose intended....

don't take this the wrong way.....but if it has no "value" then why even waste the time and post it? It's DEFINITELY NOT showcasing your talent or Pain's talent. Just a thought...

Jan 7, 2003
Hahh that shit was funny as hell.. nice battle track.. that was some crazy shit.. tha last rapper.. who kept going without tha beat as tha ned went off lol.. this was real entertaining... pz...