pacman involved in hotel scuffle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
CBS 11 News has exclusive information involving a Dallas Cowboy with a troubled past. Sources confirm to CBS 11 that Adam 'Pacman' Jones was involved in a violent scuffle. The investigation surrounds what happened inside a Dallas hotel overnight.

Jones was banned from the NFL for at least a year because of conduct unbecoming a player. He sat on the sidelines only to come back with the Dallas Cowboys under the assurance and the hope that he would not be involved in any conduct that would be deemed illegal or creating an embarrassment to the league.

The question now is – what happened inside the Joule Hotel? Hotel management wouldn't talk to CBS 11 News and offered no comment regarding the incident. However CBS 11 Sources say there was a violent confrontation, involving Jones, at the hotel Tuesday night.

Sources say police were called after Jones argued with one of his own bodyguards. By the time police arrived he was headed back inside the hotel and patrons could clearly hear a fight going on in the bathroom.

That fight was allegedly between 'Pacman' Jones and a member of his security detail. Security inside the hotel allegedly pulled the two apart. At least one mirror was broken in the confrontation.

Sources say Jones went outside and left the hotel without paying his tab. He was reportedly with a woman who drove the two away from the scene.

There was no police report filed regarding the incident. In a statement, Dallas Cowboys Spokesperson Rich Dalrymple said in part, "The organization has no information regarding the incident involving Adam Jones, therefore they had no comment."

Jones has been arrested in years past for public intoxication, disorderly conduct and faced questions involving a shooting in Atlanta.

CBS 11 News tried to contact Jones for comment but have yet to receive a response.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Pacman.Jones.Adam.2.835951.html

Aug 9, 2006
if hes fighting with the staff thats put in place to keep him outta trouble then its all bad...yall know im all for pacman succeced as a nfl football player.....but apparently nfl isnt that big of a deal to him

Mar 16, 2005
I told you guys...I told you, he will never learn not many wanted to listen to me. I said he should never have been reinstated and look what happens!

the nfl is a privilage not a right!

Sep 17, 2005
I doubt anything happens, no charges pressed. Both individuals work for Jerry Jones so they aint gonna say nothin. Any damages get blamed on the body guard. Kinda like the time Michael Irvin stabbed that dude in the neck wit a pair of scissors. JJ got enough cash to quiet things down.

Aug 9, 2006
I doubt anything happens, no charges pressed. Both individuals work for Jerry Jones so they aint gonna say nothin. Any damages get blamed on the body guard. Kinda like the time Michael Irvin stabbed that dude in the neck wit a pair of scissors. JJ got enough cash to quiet things down.
thats not the point.....when Pac is fighting with the people paid to help him stay outta this type of shit its all bad...i thought a change of venue would be good for Pac....i thought he was going to "turn over the leaf".....

im fuckin blind as Tony it seems :hurt:

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
im fuckin blind as Tony it seems :hurt:
What's that all about? You punk mf! I am far from blind... I can name shots that I've called before they happened... like

Vince Young getting booed and replaced by Kerry Collins (yep, I called that)
Chris Johnson eventually taking over for Lendale White (yep, called that one too)

So check your siccness history before you open your mouth and make yourself look more stupid.

But yeah I'm blind... please. You're only blind trick on here. People have been telling you how garbage Vince is and you still don't believe your pro-bowl, Rookie of the year qb sucks ass. He was ridin' around with a strap and had the swat team looking for him.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Javon Walker is going to be huge (yeah, right)

Aaron Brooks is the savior for the raiders franchise (yeah, right)

Its Kiffins fault (yeah , right)

D Hall is great (yeah, right)
The jury is still out on Javon Walker. And I still believe he's going to a big part of our offense. It's better than crying about not having a number one receiver like your punkass always does.

Can you find any quotes where I said "Aaron Brooks was the savior for the Raiders franchise?"

We all know about Kiffin.

Can you find any quotes from me where I said "D. Hall is great"?

Boy you're reachin'... getting desperate aren't you?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I personally don't think it matters... whatever he does of the field shouldn't matter... to a certain extent... as long as he performs on the field.... BUT...

he is still a fuckin dumb ass... why?

because of the rules in the league... whether you agree or not... he cannot afford to get into any more trouble...

I mean he's had what 5 chances already... if he really values his career in the NFL he needs to stay outta trouble