Packers Vs Tardinals:NFC Playoffs Round 1.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who gonna win it?

• Total voters
May 2, 2002
how is sayin fuck gettin emotions? I didnt want the cardinals to win just because of the fans.

If it wasnt for you douches i wouldnt root against them cuz kurt warner is my dude.

Go to the game maybe then your stadium will be loud ya bum
you sound like a cardinals fan fucked your wife or something. who cares about their fans. Thats how it is in az. there are no loyal fans cuz there arent that many people born and raised here. You just comin off sounded like a hater is all Im saying.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
im talkin about the ones on here ya dunce...nobody can stand them on here. how many times do i gotta say i dont hate the cardinals? How is that a hater?

I dunno if it was my team in the playoffs id be at the game....then again thats just me.

Aug 9, 2002
you sound like a cardinals fan fucked your wife or something. who cares about their fans. Thats how it is in az. there are no loyal fans cuz there arent that many people born and raised here. You just comin off sounded like a hater is all Im saying.
SO IF I SAID FUCK THE CARDINALS, DOES THAT MAKE ME A HATER? HATIN A TEAM IN SPORTS IS OKAY! SO FUCK AZ, THE STATE, AND THE CARDINALS!

May 2, 2002
im talkin about the ones on here ya dunce...nobody can stand them on here. how many times do i gotta say i dont hate the cardinals? How is that a hater?

I dunno if it was my team in the playoffs id be at the game....then again thats just me.

Shit, Id be at the game too if I had money.