Packers Vs Tardinals:NFC Playoffs Round 1.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who gonna win it?

• Total voters

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we got this!
dont you ever have something more useful to say than just go cards, how about share you're actual opinion on why they got this, but i might know why cuz you dont shit about fucking football, im not a guru myself but fuck at least i do bring something to table, u just another bandwagon fan who doesnt know shit else but to say fuck your team, go my team...

you said the exact same thing on sunday, and your team got fucking handled and mollywhopped, fuck out of here bitch.

Apr 20, 2003
Gotta roll with the Pack on this..... Aaron Rodgers n his receivers are on fire as of late and the D is playing solid ball as well!

May 2, 2002
lol@every niners fan picking the packers. how ironic.

I wouldnt mind if the cardinals lost being that the packers are my second favorite team (a close second too). Packs have had their time to shine though so Im rollin with the Cards. If they both lose, Im rootin for the Vikings.
C

Nov 15, 2007
why the fuck would i want to give a actual response to you bitter ass niner fans??? GO CARDS!!!!!!! seems to get my point across and i love how it eats all you up... but since you really want my honest answer than ok.

for first of all, it sometimes is about statistics and usually a team never beats any team 3 times in one season, yes the packers played the cards in preseason as well as the reg. season so it counts as 2... and if you say oh well they didnt play there starters for the whole game in preseason so in that case i can pull that same card right back at you and say the cards didnt the last game either; so??? anyways not having DRC on the corner is really ganna hurt us... i hope mcfadden can step it. plus the cards are streaky as fuck, we have an explosive offense and everybody knows we can light it up on any given gameday. plus it seems like everytime we have a huge loss, we bounce back with a W.

im just sayin.

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!! either way im still ganna sail the red sea cuzz im a red bird repin' bird gang for life!!!!!!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
why the fuck would i want to give a actual response to you bitter ass niner fans??? GO CARDS!!!!!!! seems to get my point across and i love how it eats all you up... but since you really want my honest answer than ok.

for first of all, it sometimes is about statistics and usually a team never beats any team 3 times in one season, yes the packers played the cards in preseason as well as the reg. season so it counts as 2... and if you say oh well they didnt play there starters for the whole game in preseason so in that case i can pull that same card right back at you and say the cards didnt the last game either; so??? anyways not having DRC on the corner is really ganna hurt us... i hope mcfadden can step it. plus the cards are streaky as fuck, we have an explosive offense and everybody knows we can light it up on any given gameday. plus it seems like everytime we have a huge loss, we bounce back with a W.

im just sayin.

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!! either way im still ganna sail the red sea cuzz im a red bird rapin' bird gang for life!!!!!!!!
Cbrennan is that u??

but anyways...

somebodys pussu still hurts from the

Feb 14, 2004

im just sayin.

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!! either way im still ganna sail the red sea cuzz im a red bird repin' bird gang for life!!!!!!!!
wtf are you talking about? the preseason means absolutely shit.

Jun 9, 2007
for first of all, it sometimes is about statistics and usually a team never beats any team 3 times in one season
I stopped reading after that.

Damn man, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you really DON'T know SHIT about football, do you? Not even enough to check the facts before making blanket statements, so you MIGHT sound credible.

oh well. :confused::mad:

Feb 14, 2004
i love the hate!!!!!

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just admit it, you don't know shit about football. You've never said nothing logical about "your" team. All you do is say, "go tards i love the hate". I'm betting the only time you show any emotion during a game is when they score a touchdown. You don't show any other emotion during a game because you don't know shit about football, you don't know what's going on in the game. lol

Do you know what a safety is? (no not the player position)