Pac to fight Margarito in Mexico or Vegas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
What a dissapointment with the maywether thing, I hope pac man destroys margarito, jus 2 c maywether even shit in hiz pants even more

Dec 9, 2005
Looks like the fight will be at a catchweight of 150lbs.

I think Pacquiao would make a bigger statement, if he would move up to 154...even though he will probably only weigh in at 148 at the most, after eating twice before the weigh in. Haha.

Mar 18, 2008
Why the Fuck is manny fighting Marg? Why does this guy who got slaughtered by Mosely deserve to have a fight with PAC MAN? This is bullshit! This guy loaded his gloves and help tarnish boxing. The fact that they have to take it to Mexico because it cant happen in the states is not doing Pac Man and Arum any good. These to will forever be linked with dubious moves and maneuvers. Why not fight Marquez, why fight Marg who was brutally beaten. Isn't this a cherry pick fight? Mosley dogged him! Clottey dogged him! Why is this shit even taking place!? Man this got me fucked up! He could have went at Mosley who still has some respect, or Berto...this shit aint gone sell nuuuthin. All it's gonna do is continue to ruin Pacs leverage with Mayweather when he get's his business straight with his train/uncle. When they finaly get to the table next year Pac will have to settle for a 30/70 split in Mayweather's favor. I would think he would go against some one with a lot more credit. Now on a lighter more postive note...I would like to see this fight due to the high work rate of both fighters. Marg is going to get sent out on a stretcher. Only chance he has is if he holds and hits off the break, ties Pac man up when Pac gets in close, keep pumping his jab over Pacs straight left, and jab to the stomach often to slow Manny's aggression. To Manny's credit he deserves a soft fight but if he retires after this one he sucks.

Dec 9, 2005
Why the Fuck is manny fighting Marg? Why does this guy who got slaughtered by Mosely deserve to have a fight with PAC MAN? This is bullshit! This guy loaded his gloves and help tarnish boxing. The fact that they have to take it to Mexico because it cant happen in the states is not doing Pac Man and Arum any good. These to will forever be linked with dubious moves and maneuvers. Why not fight Marquez, why fight Marg who was brutally beaten. Isn't this a cherry pick fight? Mosley dogged him! Clottey dogged him! Why is this shit even taking place!? Man this got me fucked up! He could have went at Mosley who still has some respect, or Berto...this shit aint gone sell nuuuthin. All it's gonna do is continue to ruin Pacs leverage with Mayweather when he get's his business straight with his train/uncle. When they finaly get to the table next year Pac will have to settle for a 30/70 split in Mayweather's favor. I would think he would go against some one with a lot more credit. Now on a lighter more postive note...I would like to see this fight due to the high work rate of both fighters. Marg is going to get sent out on a stretcher. Only chance he has is if he holds and hits off the break, ties Pac man up when Pac gets in close, keep pumping his jab over Pacs straight left, and jab to the stomach often to slow Manny's aggression. To Manny's credit he deserves a soft fight but if he retires after this one he sucks.

He's fighting him because its an easy fight to make for Top Rank. The money stays in house, and because he wanted to keep the November 13th date. I don't think Tony deserves it either, but its the best option.

Marquez is fighting next weekend, so he obviously isn't going to be able to negotiate right now.

Mosley is scheduled to fight Sergio Mora, so he isn't in the talkings.

Berto is a virtual nobody, and is still working his way up the ladder.

LOL @ saying Manny sucks if he retires after this one. He fought everyone Floyd should have fought. Going down the list and destroying them. And he isn't even a real welterweight.

May 25, 2009
^ exactly he went the distance with that PIECE OF SHIT CLOTTEY and he was basically a punching bag margarito aint gonna be no walk in the park for pac-man this shit is going to be a epic war guaranteed

Jan 18, 2006
Margarito is a handful to deal with. I don't think Pacman can land punches the way Mosley did on him and there will be a huge size difference meaning Margarito will be able to land punches pretty easily. I really don't think this was a good choice of opponents for Manny, obviously its happening cuz that other big ain't happening this year