PAC MIX CD? SHIT IS SICK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2003
THIS MY BOYS SHIT PEEP IT THEY HAD THIS TROWN UP AT DPGRECORDZ.COM EVEN HAD ARTWORK BUT THIS SHIT IS SOME REAL SHIT

The #1 Mixtape on the planet right now is by DJ Lt. Dan
This joint is hosted by the Outlawz (the group founded by Pac) and Daz aka DAT NIGGA DAZ aka Daz Dillinger (the first person to work with Pac when he joined Death Row, and also the artist / producer that did an album with Pac which is one of the top bootlegs of all time on the streets)

Seven years ago 2Pac passed. In 2003 Lt. Dan has assembled those who worked with, cared for, and grew up with Pac to make the best tribute mixtape ever.

1. Intro
2. Realest Killaz Part 2 (Lt. Dan Mix) feat. Jadakiss and Fat Joe
3. Changes (Lt. Dan O.G. Mix)
4. THUGZ HOUSEWIFE (Lt. Dan Mix) Feat Big Pun and Kurupt
5. A word from Daz Dillinger
6. Homeboyz (Lt. Dan Mix) Feat. Daz Dillinger
7. Let's Get It On (Lt. Dan Mix) Feat. Biggie
8. Wanted Dead or Alive (Lt. Dan Mix) feat. Snoop Dogg
9. Worldwide (Lt. Dan Mix) feat the Outlawz
10. A word from Young Noble (Outlawz)
11. How We Ride (Lt. Dan Mix) feat. Shyne
12. Smile (Lt. Dan Mix) Scarface
13. A word from Layzie Bone
14. Thug Luv (Lt. Dan Mix) feat. Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
15. Still Ballin' (Lt. Dan Mix) feat. Lil Flip
16. Many Men (Lt. Dan Mix) feat. 50 Cent and Jay-Z
17. California Love (Live)
18. So Many Tears (Live)
19. Drunk Freestyle
20. N!ggas Done Changed
21. Brothers At Arms
22. A word from BLAH BLOOMBERG (Blahzay Blahzay)
23. World Wide Dimepiece feat Greg Nice
24. Only Fear Death
25. A word from E.D.I. (the Outlawz)
26. Through My Rearview Mirror feat. the Outlawz
27. Don't Go To Sleep feat. Daz and Kurupt
28. Closest Road Dog
29. Street Fame part 2
30. Outro with booking info
31. Until the End of Time (Lt. Dan Mix)

hidden track?????

The Outlawz were formed by Tupac. He took names from old dictators and rulers and gave each one of them their names. Tupac even gave Kurupt his nickname 'Young Gotti', and also gave Daz from Tha Dog Pound the name Dillinger... which makes him Daz Dillinger (also one of the hosts of Lt. Dan's tribute disk.)

The Outlawz and Bone Thugs and Harmony influenced by 2Pac and his music and lifestyle helped usher in the original "Thug" sound and usage of that name and imagery that other artists have since tried to appropriate and steal as their own. Within this tribute we are all trying to bring a message to the world of what 2Pac meant to the music and non music world. This tribute would not be possible without the involvement of The Outlawz, Bone Thugs and Harmony, Daz Dillinger, Snoop Dogg, Blah Bloomberg from Blahzay Blahzay, and all the countless others that loved and knew 2pac and worked with him or knew him durring his great yet much too short time on this earth.

Bone Thugs and Harmony burst onto the scene with the album Creepin on a Come Up , and as memebers of Ruthless Records who were discovered, singned and mentored by one of the originators of Gangsta Rap, the late Eazy E. Eazy has been somewhat overshadowed by many in the media since his passing, but all of us who are true to hip hop know that he is among the top who ever did it in this game. Some of Bone's major highlights are their second album, East 1999, has gone quadruple platinum (making them in many ways the most succesfull rap group ever), and being one of the only collaborations on Biggie's second album Life After Death (also multiplatinum) which made them very unique in the fact that they worked with both Biggie and Pac (they have worked with Pac on many tracks some still yet to be released)

Bone are also the #1 rap group ever as far as sales (Billboard)

Look for a collaboration album between Bone Thugs and The Outlawz very soon.

Many may know Daz Dillinger as Dat Nigga Daz, or just plain ole' DAZ from his time with Death Row records, or the multiplatinum group Dogg Pound. Daz worked with 2Pac on many songs as a producer and also as an MC. The bootlegg to their west coast classic never released album Don't Go To Sleep can be found all over the west coast and overseas, but has yet to see the light of day in official form. Daz is also one of the few artists that has worked with both Pac and Biggie, and he also claims to have unreleased material that he produced and rapped on from both late superstars. Most recently Daz has been working with Snoop, G-Unit , 50 Cent, Jay-Z, and a new producer named Chops. Daz has been on his grind on the indie side of things in recent years with over 15 releases from his DPG Recordz, and Gangsta Advisory labels.

Last but not least there is some 2Pac news.... MTV in conjunction with Pac's mom will be releasing a real movie to hit theaters in late 2003 with tons of unseen footage and new music. The Outlawz will play a great part in this film and the music that drops along side it. Please support this movie and soundtrack. Support all Tupac releases and projects!

LOOK FOR LT. DAN ON TOUR SOON
HEAR HIM ON THE RADIO ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH HIS RADIO EDIT OF VARIOUS REMIXES

Check out Hiphopsite.com this week for news on Lt. Dan (speaking on the major labels that are looking at Lt. Dan for a possible record deal)

Feb 7, 2003
its out on the streets of NYC yall should tell the store of siccness to pick it up shits hot

best remixes ever

and i mean he got the artists that were down with pac to host it and got all those other artists to do verses for a pac tape thats tight to me

Feb 7, 2003
that aint being a groupie saying you need to step your shit up i listened to lt dans shit and then yours and you do need to step it up if your gonna compare yourself to him

lt dans shit is the best remixes i ever heard

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
badbaxxx...you need to understand that this cynical guy is under the impression that he is some sort of superstar now and has groupies because he makes lil remixes on his computer lol. and yea i agree pacs shit shouldnt even be tampered with in the first place...for example...changing all the beats on these new albums comin out...those werent even the beats he rapped on so why would i wanna hear that shit. rip pac

May 5, 2002
StickyGreen said:
badbaxxx...you need to understand that this cynical guy is under the impression that he is some sort of superstar now and has groupies because he makes lil remixes on his computer lol. and yea i agree pacs shit shouldnt even be tampered with in the first place...for example...changing all the beats on these new albums comin out...those werent even the beats he rapped on so why would i wanna hear that shit. rip pac
LOL hater

May 5, 2002
LOL I just peep this shit and itz str8 GARBAGE lol.....Pac would be turning over in his grave it he heard tha album hahahaha dayum I cant believe all tha hype surrounding this piece of shit...Seriously I aint hating if I thought it was tight I would admit it, but this shit is STRAIGHT GARBAGE dont waste your time downloadin this bullshit..