Pac 10 Tournament Tickets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2007
I have packages available for the Pac 10 Tournament at the Staples Center from March11-14. I have deals on premier seats and mezzanine seats starting at $150 for all 9 games. Hit me up if you're interested.

Nov 26, 2007
I still have a couple packages left. Even if you're not going to be in LA for this, if you know anyone that will be and went to a Pac 10 school, is a college basketball fan, or just wants to see 4 days/9 games of good basketball for a great price, let me know.

Off topic, I also have great prices for Clippers home games for the rest of the season. Anything from upper leveln to suites to lower level. For my sicness folks, I'm willing to get you a price you can't find anywhere else...for a 8 person(minimum) suite, I am doing it for you guys at $50 a person. Get at me and let me know what's good.

Jan 12, 2006
I still have a couple packages left. Even if you're not going to be in LA for this, if you know anyone that will be and went to a Pac 10 school, is a college basketball fan, or just wants to see 4 days/9 games of good basketball for a great price, let me know.

Off topic, I also have great prices for Clippers home games for the rest of the season. Anything from upper leveln to suites to lower level. For my sicness folks, I'm willing to get you a price you can't find anywhere else...for a 8 person(minimum) suite, I am doing it for you guys at $50 a person. Get at me and let me know what's good.
how much them NCAA tickets?

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City

are you a scalper?

Nov 26, 2007
Nah, I actually work for the Clippers, but we were given an allotment of tickets to sell for the Pac 10 tournament since its at the Staples Center. Everything I sell is as is, no fees, no service charges and no shipping. I can leave them at will call or I can mail them to you. That goes for any tickets you get from me. What I'm selling are packages that include all 9 games. Its $150 for a mezzanine seat for all 9 games, and $375 for the lower bowl.