P-Folks-Smoke Inhalation, Blood, Sweat, and Tears

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2005
Man, I just dusted my copy of this off the otha night and GOT DAMN this shit is slappin....that late 90's siccmade sound is classic like fuck and p-folks is viciouz with tha flows. anyone feel me on this?

Jul 28, 2002
Yeah I always wondered happened to Smurf, he came tight on that album..shit....I'ma go listen to that P-Folks cd right now. Wasn't First Degree hollerin about a Big Bread CD they was putting out?

Jan 4, 2006
Anyone one heard that track called the Virus with D.E, P-folks, Loki, Brotha Lynch, X-raided. That's one of my favourite tracks of all time. I wish i could get hold of the whole p-folks album. That would be the shit. SIccmade should make more tracks like that one smurf track of head Drama called animosity feat brotha lynch. That older siccmade stuff like the loaded album in my opinion the best style from siccmade. All that bass that Phonk Beta used to produce, the dark stuff, too good, thats all i can say.