Ozzfest 2007 will be free

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Im shure if its free they will mostly have up and comming or small name bands

How will the ticket system work?

IM pretty curious, it sucks that he dont come to Oregon though

Oct 10, 2005
on the page, it shows all the bands that are playing... lordi and hatebreed are on the main stage... i cant remember the other bands, but regardless, its ozzfest.. im going, no matter what anyone says, its fuckin free!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Main Stage
Ozzy
Lamb Of God
Behemoth
???

Second Stage
Hatebreed
Behemoth
Mondo Generator

Second Stage rotating slots
Nile
Ankla
Circus Diablo
The Showdown
3 Inches of Blood
Haath
In This Moment
Chtnonic

pretty laaaaame

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
i'd go for behemoth, nile and 3iob.. shit aint coming close enough to me though and that lineup doesn't warrant any kind of drive..so, yeah

Nov 10, 2006
I don't think I've been to an Ozfest, but I have been to an Ozzy concert years ago, and he is worth seeing live for sure. For some of you who have not yet gotten a chance to go out and see many concerts, you will learn that some artists are great in the studio but suck at live performances. There are some who may suck in the studio, but kick but at live performances. No matter what genre of music you may prefer, you are only cheating yourself if you don't at least expose yourself to some different stuff, and use your mind for goodness sake, don't let nobody tell you what is good and what sucks.

Nov 15, 2005
I haven't been 2 an Ozzfest b4 but I'd GO just 2 check out Ozzy...esp. 4 free. Thanks 4 the heads up and link. Appreciate it. Btw, co-sign FreedomLost...