OZ-Ozone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2002
who knows about this release off of extra records? I can't remember, but didn't they only release like 100 or something like that? cuz guess what bitches--- I GOT ONE FOR 3.95 yesterday!

j/k but how many were released and (i'm keeping it but) how much would it go for. I've never seen this before so...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
oz had skills, i'd sure like to hear some of that album i thought it never came out.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
hella_numb said:
not as rare and not even close to being as tight as OZ- OZ. cant beat a 4 dollar cd tho.
yeah it is rarer. OZ - OZ... used to be all over the fuckin net at one point. It just sold out thats all...

Ozone didn't even get distribution..... It wasn't even sposed to be pressed up, word has it that the label manager took the liberty to get a few hundred out there. I thought it only got slanged in a slimline jewel case w/o a back traycard?

Dec 30, 2002
I'll post the cover tomorrow when I get time but ya this cd is way more rare than OZ. It comes with the front(with writing on the inside and shout outs and all that shit) and a back tray card.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i thouGht the first one was better, but damn trakk 1 off that Ozone is a heater...what ever happened to this cat, miss him as much as KJ

Dec 30, 2002
still got no time but for sure tomorrow I'll answer everything.

5.0- good to see you again. it doesn't have a barcode. however on the back it is the tracklisting and producer of the song. oz produces about half of it. anyways ill get the rest tomorrow.

Jun 14, 2005
www.41510.com
if anybody still checkin? It the same music on both cds. We made 2 covers. the 1st cover (never used) was 1/2 Oz, 1/2 toy soldier, cause the original album name was "Toy Soldiers". Later they changed the name and the cover art, because they didn't think his fans would recieve they artwork well. So we changed it to somthing harder, fire burning through handwritten rap ob binder paper with Oz standing in the center of the burned out hole. both covers were tight but i liked the Toy Soldier art best.