Overrated Southern Artists!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
T.I to the fullest, i try listenin to his album and wonder why peeps call this the classic.. he damn sure the king of no type of south new south or whateva.. he alright at the most.. but overall he ain't all as tight as nigz be sayin he is

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm feelin T.I.

Scarface is a south pioneer, but I dont own any of his albums and wouldn't buy any just cuz i couldn't listen to it for very lonG...i never really felt his style, just puts me to sleep

Trick Daddy

Aug 7, 2002
stupid...outkast new album is fuckin tight..t i is overrated though..how can anyone say he's the king of da south? plus his beats are wack as hell both albums aren't even that good...first album had couple good songs thats it...scarface is a legend in this rap game...big tymers are okay even though they make shitty cd's they do be droppin some hot ass cuts though...there latest album i might picc up

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
D-Locc60 said:
IF ANY DOUBT ABOUT MR.SCARFACE....

I SUGGEST THE ALBUM TITLED
"MY HOMIES".
damn there i Go aGain, i forGot about that album, that is the only Scarface i do own, but because of all the Guests, i kinda consider it a comp in my head

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
t.i is hot as fucc i just think he is a rappers rapper thats why he is slept on by fans ......he is 1 of the tightest rappers from the south he just wants people to know how good he can rap that's why he picc's the wrong singles ....if he released let's get away {produced by jazze phae},or let me tell you somethin {produced by kanye west and bosko} he would be platinum for sure!!!!!!!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
outkast and T.I. ARE HELLA OVERRATED......SO IS SCARFACE TO AN EXTENT.

i need to loose wieght...too..
can i borrow some rocks...

dogg you straight trippin...only reason folks wouldnt feel Face...is because they started listen to rap when Jay-z first came out...
meaning...you dont know anything bout scarface...

Facemob aint no where near overrated...if anything...he underrated...

Apr 25, 2002
JLMACN said:
i need to loose wieght...too..
can i borrow some rocks...

dogg you straight trippin...only reason folks wouldnt feel Face...is because they started listen to rap when Jay-z first came out...
meaning...you dont know anything bout scarface...

Facemob aint no where near overrated...if anything...he underrated...
DUDE I BEEN LISTENING TO RAP SINCE BEFORE SCARFACE'S RAP NAME WAS AKSHUN....I BEEN AROUND SINCE THE KURTIS BLOW DAYS....ITS MY OPINION...I DIDNT ASK IT TO BE YOURS.