Over Rated.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
And introducing people to tech? Depends who your showing.

A girl, then show caribou Lou, ima player, fuck food, etc.

A hip hopper, show them can't shake it, red nose, wwc, mental giant

A rocker, you show them riot maker, dysfunctional, far away, if I could

And for the record I personally believe tech's all time greatest song is Low.

And the tracks casperog listed are the list you would play if your introducing tech to a Juggalo.

Jun 12, 2005
Sleeping Beauty... Who has an mp3 for me? I never got it back in the pre-Everready Era of the Siccness. I got all the unreleased shit beside this one. Who can help?

Nov 18, 2011
Yeah I never liked that song either. But the best tech songs are- one good time, nothin, like yeah, mama nem, welcome to my world, riot maker, questions, Harvey dent, who can I catch, the noose

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Sleeping Beauty... Who has an mp3 for me? I never got it back in the pre-Everready Era of the Siccness. I got all the unreleased shit beside this one. Who can help?
It's not actually unreleased, or pre-Everready. Was released as a bonus from Everready.

May 7, 2008
A list for a juggalo ? Thats interesting..

I picked songs that showed his many styles.. aka "strange music" I dont think id listen to tech if he made regular vanilla rap lol I went through my 90s phase already..

Jul 3, 2008
definitely one of the best songs ever released.
i think klusterfuk is the best song tech came out with since he switched his style to be more marketable.

top 5 in no order
einstein
industry is punks
klusterfuk
KOD
delusional

Props: casperog
Oct 25, 2006
I agree, I don't see how in the fuck that song has 16 mil views on YouTube but Tech's other songs can't even break 10 mil... what the fuck? And it doesn't even have a video for it at that. Seriously... in comparison to ALL the songs that Tech has done in the past, Dysfunctional is painfully average in my opinion... Red Nose should have that many views.

Props: casperog