outside of hiphop,what else do you listen to

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

best guitarist

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

this one is tight as fuck. i mean i don't really listen to rock music so i might be posting whats the rap equivalent to will smith or something but i don't care i don't now shit about rock i just like some songs lol
I have always hated, HAAAAAAAAAAATED, that fucking song.. that said the album it's from is great and goes totally under most peoples radar minus that track.

Their follow up Soup is even better in my opinion

then Shannon Hoon (the lead singer) OD'd on heroin and that was it.

*goes back to listening to only REAL hip-hop*

Nov 1, 2005
i listen to just about anything in english or spanish except for that regeton bullshit.

first records i bought were crazy cuts by grandmaster dst and duck rock by malcolm mclaren and the world famous supreme team..both released in '83 and i still have them in an old milk crate.

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Nirvana hated on the production of that album way to hard,then in utereo had to be remixed lol cause they didnt like where there new shit went, kinda fucked up we never got to see a 100% satisfactory product from them, I also think the bassist and drummer where WAY under rated.
I always trip out on the fact that Dave Grohl was the drummer in Nirvana, then went on to be the lead singer and (rhythm?) guitarist for a really successful group after that. That's pretty damn rare, if not unprecedented. I don't like the Foo Fighters but I give him hella props for that. Nirvana is one of the last great groups that has existed in music.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
If you don't know who is REAL hip-hop and who isn't REAL hip-hop I can't help you breh. Sorry.
It's a subjective answer, so I was just curious who you listen to. I consider artists like BDP, damn near anything DJ Premier related, Big L, old school Nas, and stuff like that to be real hip hop but I'm pretty sure you listen to stuff way outside of that realm of hip hop