OUTLAW EMPIRE: NUESTRA FAMILIA Discovery channel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
I don't know if the N.F one will have current members? So that might piss you guy's off that are active. The outlaw biker one had drop out's and two that were given permission from the club to leave.

Nov 27, 2002
only thing I can think of is that with Sutter doin things the way he does, he did not wanna tell the same ol story time and time again like ganland,etc and with everyone knowing he'd never get active homies involved, he told the story of this guy, yes it was boring, but its to entertain the part of the civilian world who will never know this world and its for ratings, so as for all of us who know this life, this shit was boring, to the millions of other civilians it entertains them. (an I did not go for proper grammar,spelling,etc)

Nov 2, 2002
Im watching it now, pretty interesting. Its not meant to be a documentary on NF, its just telling the life stories of one of the members. Good TV

Jan 9, 2004
For those of you that don't know, Sutter went around interviewing and researching the Northern California crime world before he started writing SoA. These Empire episodes are made from his notes from that time, that's why he narrates some parts of the show. Not meant to be Gangland doc style but if you follow SoA, it kind of sets out his basis for that world. I also heard Discovery Channel already canceled the show because nobody was watching.

I thought this NF episode was solid. I grew up in East side Salas during that timeframe and he got it on point.

Mar 11, 2011
I thought it was a good look. Hella funny tho at the beginning they had images of all these dudes faces in a interview setting but only two of them spoke.

I thought Sutters part where fuckin wack, just recappin shit we just saw lol